Five Star Professional Employee Review

View all Five Star Professional reviews

Poor Management
Digital Product Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNFebruary 19, 2018
I arrived at the company while they were trying to figure out new strategies for keeping the company afloat. I sat through endless meetings, and meetings ABOUT meetings, but they didn't take anyone's opinions seriously and made layoffs based on who sucked up the most and who didn't. Morale was extremely low, and a monkey could do this type of graphic design.
Pros
Started with 15 days of PTO
Cons
No flexibility in shift
Official response from Five Star Professional
November 28, 2018

Thank you for providing your feedback. We apologize that you did not have a good experience at the company. Five Star Professional holds a high standard for our self and we are sorry to hear that standard was not met in your experience. The company is on solid ground and employee meetings are held only on a needed basis. For example, meetings will be held for team members to work towards a common goal and present pertinent information to other team members. We take everyone’s opinion seriously and treat everyone equally at all times. Thank you again for your feedback.

Other Five Star Professional Employee Reviews

Company culture is THRIVING
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNDecember 17, 2018
I've seen a major turnaround in company culture. Lots more positivity and traction is being gained!

The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the pace of innovation!
Pros
Innovative
Account Manager
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNAugust 9, 2018
Great job, they have expectations for you as an account manager, but I feel they are very realistic. The only people who get let go are those who don't do their jobs. Great family culture. Management is always willing to work with you and make sure you're happy and have what you need to succeed
Pros
fun company outings, good leadership, realistic expectations, independence as an AM
Cons
sitting all day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Five Star Professional. Our community is ready to answer.

Five Star Professional Reviews by Location