Fiverr Employee Reviews

terrible site
Designer (Former Employee) –  designMay 14, 2019
This site is terrible .after a years of purchasing orders there . I become a seller and I did very good job .i become level 2 seller, then suddenly they disable my account without reason, no phone number to call them, every time I tried to contact them they reply robotic only, we cant do anything, and they dont have explanation for that .there is no real support services there . just group of thieves .NEVER COME AGAIN
good balance time/money
Freelancer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 7, 2019
Work as a freelancer, being your own boss. You manage your time in order to be able to deliver orders. You need however to be able to advertize your services the right way.
Market Place for Entrepreneurs and Hard working People.
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  you can work anywhere on fiverApril 30, 2019
Fiverr.com is an amazing website.it provides a platform where you can earn for your own skills on your desired price.i had learned there how to deal with your customers in professional way.The most enjoyable part is that you can work here as a part time so it doesn't effect your routine neither in student life nor in professional life.
Pros
Level Achievements, Five Star review system.
Cons
temporary Job
Just Something Good
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  IslamabadApril 27, 2019
Yes the environment we freelancers want is given, Yess the job security is amazing and it depends on your skills to impress your employer and when you get the job done in write time you will be Rewarded
Creative workplace with independence
Animation artist (Current Employee) –  IslamabadApril 26, 2019
I am working on fiverr for more than 3 years and i endorse it's liberty and creativeness it offers to it's employees. You get to interact with people all across the world, you can work freely anytime you want, anywhere you want.
Pros
Work freely
Cons
Non-organisation
social platform for a side job
Freelance Services (Former Employee) –  Miami-Dade County, FLApril 20, 2019
I started in Fiverr four years ago. My experience was good because I enjoyed working with my clients, helping students, and I took personal satisfaction in passing the exams.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
bad management
It's a Freelancing Platform
Freelance Graphic Designer & Digital Artist (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityApril 17, 2019
Helped me learn how to deal with foreign clients and how to set your own design standards that will be globally competitive and trend appropriate. It also helped me understand my value as a creative professional
Pros
Flexible Work hours
Cons
Competition to obtain clients
worst company to freelance for
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  in USAApril 16, 2019
Well... if you think about making money selling services on Fiverr be aware. There are people there abusing your time. You delivered what they request, the client complain about you with false claims to Fiverr Customer Services and they get their money back. They don't bother to check where is the truth. So a very smart way of making others work for free to you. Don't lose your time with this company.
Pros
Cons
Terrible Customer Service
Good experience
Virtual Assistant (Current Employee) –  khulna-BangladeshMarch 19, 2019
That's a good experience work with Fiverr. I am not leaving fiverr. I want to work both of this marketplace. I am a freelancer and I want to work with anyy kind of clients.
Good Experience
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLMarch 17, 2019
Working as an independent contractor at Fiverr is very fruitful and productive. You get to create your own service gigs that highlight your strengths and engage customers frequently
Only If You're Desperate
Freelancer (Former Employee) –  FiverrMarch 14, 2019
While working as an online freelancer on Fiverr wasn't completely horrible, it definitely wasn't anywhere near the best experience I've had. Freelancing is, understandably, competitive and can make it difficult to find something suitable or obtain it. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of graphic designers, photographers, writers, and even narrators on this site, (so, mainly for people working in the fine arts industry).

However, I've had experiences with clients that never paid after I finished completing a project for them. The payment system on Fiverr also takes forever to process and can take up to a few weeks to almost an entire month before finally receiving a deposit in my account. There are not many job opportunities on it for a generalized base of freelancers and not enough clients to provide financially. If you're looking to make an extra couple of bucks, you can certainly give it a try. But, if you're looking for a site that provides you with a steady source of income, I would not recommend Fiverr at all.
Pros
Good for artistic freelancers, offers their own healthcare
Cons
Not enough opportunities, bad clients, etc.
It was a Pleasure moment to deal Internationally
Graphics Designer (Current Employee) –  FaisalabadMarch 9, 2019
It was a Pleasure moment to deal Internationally with different clients Understand their requirements and fulfill there needs., Mostly i provided something extra
Pros
Completely Online
Cons
You are restricted not to use your personal details with clients.
Ci lavoro da anni, un ottima opportunità
Traduttore (Current Employee) –  Roma, LazioMarch 8, 2019
Ottima opportunità per arrotondare lo stipendio e per chi è davvero in gamba, un buon trampolino di lancio
20% goes profit goes in Fiverr's pocket
Android Application Developer (Current Employee) –  SargodhaMarch 7, 2019
Too much strict platform and bad policies. Doesn't take care of freelancer. All disputes go in favor of buyers. Worst Freelancing platform for professionals.
One of the best online companies
Web Designer and Developer (Former Employee) –  RemoteFebruary 15, 2019
It was amazing working on Fiverr. You can work whenever you want, clients are nice and with your portfolio grows the number of projects.
There are no cons.
Pros
Flexible hours, good support, nice pay
Cons
Best place for software developer
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  islambadFebruary 9, 2019
in student level i earn more than $1500 in 6 month, i learn more skills and meet with different country of people. i also learn how to gathering requirement from clients. Amazing platform
Competitive workplace
Freelance Writing (Current Employee) –  NairobiFebruary 3, 2019
Fiverr is a competitive workplace. There are numerous tasks for workers, but strict regulations that make it difficult to advance. However, it may prove to be a great starting environment for those with interest in putting their skills to work.
Pros
It allows sellers to interact with clients from all over the globe.
Cons
Strict and at times unfair regulations
nice
Logo Designer, Unique Business card designer (Current Employee) –  Fiverr.comJanuary 25, 2019
nice by paying system
pure work proof word
satisfied customers
every things is outstanding like we dont have words about that sight
really amazing
Pros
very fantastic sight to manage things
Cons
very fantastic sight to manage things
Okay
Freelance Writer (Current Employee) –  Brea, CAJanuary 15, 2019
If you work hard on this website you will do quite well. However it is very difficult to get work and stand out from the competition. Over the years more and more people have joined making it more difficult.
Extremely flexible place to work
Video Editor/Tutor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 11, 2019
Fiverr.com has helped me work with clients, i would never have had the opportunity to work with otherwise. Fiverr.com is unique in that you pick your own flexible hours.

I'm glad to work with fiverr.com however the commission percentage taken from every order is excessive and unfair to the sellers as well as buyers.
Pros
flexible hours, Incredible networking
Cons
Greedy commission percentages, long payment transfers