Fiverr Employee Reviews for Freelance Designer

Great experience.
Freelance Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  BangladeshJune 19, 2019
Great experience to work on fiverr. As a freelane company fiverr is the best site for freelancers. People can show their ability on fiverr. And earn a good amount.
Graphics Field
Freelancer Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  SindhSeptember 2, 2018
It's a great way to earn from your skills but at the same time Fiverr doesn't care about It's sellers security which makes it worse.There are some buyers who fraud sellers and yet fiverr don't take actions and on complaining they say that they can't do anything if a buyers doesn't like any work. Even after showing that client did liked the work and ended up doing fraud, Taking designs and not paying money
Pros
Free to work on
Cons
Freelancing work
Bestest work place
Freelance Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiAugust 29, 2018
I can work on my own. Flexible work hours. Clients are lovely and I decide the time frame of my work and the cost. The system is hassle free and is very user friendly.
Productive and fun workplace
Freelancer as a Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Work at HomeJune 15, 2018
Productive and fun workplace. I'm happy.
Fiverr is a comfortable workplace for me. I feel better in this place.
Fiverr
great freelancer jobs website
freelancer AutoCAD designer (Current Employee) –  القاهرةJune 10, 2018
I've been working on Fiverr for 3 years now, got great experience dealing with different people from all over the world.
Earned good money by working from but it's not a constant earning job.
Pros
earnings in dollars, working for myself no boss
Cons
no constant earnings
Nice Platform
Freelance Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  RawalpindiApril 10, 2018
Too many questions to ask . I just need a work n now i felling this rubbish useless review form for no reason cmon be a professional n just go head to head.
Pros
Benefical
Cons
Too much steps and requirement
Great environment to learn, develop and grow
Freelance Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Home BasedMarch 27, 2018
The good this about fiverr is that it provides great work life balance and the opportunity to work with lots of really talented and passionate people.
An online market place for buyers and sellers of digital goods
Freelancer (graphic Designer) (Current Employee) –  New York Bay, NLJanuary 16, 2018
Fiverr is an online marketplace for freelancers (tagged the doer) create digital file be it design, music, creative writing or anything. requested by the buyers. You don't need to live in New York where Head Office is located. You only need a computer, mobile, internet facilities and your brain :).

You work according to with instruction from clients, Fiverr create a healthy space which helps to handle communication, transaction, and security

Fiverr deducts 20% of all money from sales and buyers at fiverr pay so low to actual value of service offered physically and expect an outstanding job more than physically offered jobs
Pros
Online Freelancing
Cons
Long Hours, Low pay and Buyers may decide not to pay canceling your orders
Fun Workplace
Working As A Freelancer Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratJanuary 4, 2018
I have learnt more that I could have started design of Coasters Mousepad Magnets labels and many more. I can work freely. Icn work anywhere in the world
Pros
great earning
Nice and good improvement oppurtinity
Freelance Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 3, 2017
Very good place for gaining experience on the domain you know you will learn a lot. You may need to manage time since sometimes the workload is very high
Chill working place
Freelance Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  US Based companyJune 21, 2017
Since this is a freelance work, it helps me to gain extra money without leaving my house. Was able to meet different race of people and learned how to deal with them, and also how to adjust on their timeline.
Great opportunities, terrible website
Freelance Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  MoscowMay 27, 2017
While Fiverr provides a great space to find new creative opportunities and meet with people around the world, it does absolutely nothing to accommodate those who come to work there and is borderline hostile to the people who create most of its revenue. The fees are amazingly greedy with Fiverr grabbing their 'fair share' not only from you regular income but also from the tips you earn on your own merits. The support team absolutely refuses to cooperate if you have any trouble and can practically hold your gigs hostage if you ever have any disagreements with them. Plus, the whole system is just set up in a way that shows no consideration for the freelancers. Somebody sent you an order in the middle of the night that you didn't even see until you got access to the internet 8 hrs later? Who cares! The timer is ticking either way, regardless whether or not you are even going to agree to the job.
Muy buena pagina de Freelance
Freelance Designer (Current Employee) –  VenezuelaMarch 29, 2017
Muy facil de hacer contacto con los clientes y personas a quien contactamos. Como página de freelance me parece excelente puesto que cada uno puede ofrecer aquello que mejor sepa hacer, de forma muy específica. La competitividad estará dada por el propio ranking y se da una gran oportunidad para crecer progresivamente.
Cons
Tiene un alto porcentaje de comisión que la página se queda.
Best place to sell your service
Freelance Web Designer (Current Employee) –  Tel Aviv, IsraelMarch 17, 2017
After join fiverr I have sold lots of service. Customer support are awesome. Also you have safety of your earned money. It is best place to earn lots of money by selling your service.