Fiverr

Fiverr Employee Reviews for Freelancer

Freelancer52 reviews
This is a great company to work part-time from home. I am working here since 2018 and I have experienced a lot of security. This is a great platform for peoples who don't have jobs.
It's a good and competitive website and I got projects sooner than I expected and the money offered for project was also very good. The buyer was also very coperative.
Its good for all job seekers and l can recommend this to all who's looking for a great job that best suits to their skills. But be more vulnerable about the workers benefits and pay out transactions.
Pros
Apply to work is so easy
Cons
Short breaks
This is the perfect marketplace where a skilled up seller can start working and make earning. Even you can make your dream come true!!! The marketplace is really esciting
Pros
Freelancer
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Fiverr is an Israeli online marketplace for freelance services. Founded in 2010 and based in Tel Aviv, Israel, the company provides a platform for freelancers to offer services to customers worldwide.
Fiverr is a great platform for freelancers to showcase their work, however for someone just starting its hard. It can take days, weeks, or even months to get jobs. Fiverr takes 20% of what you earn and takes days to make the money available for withdrawal. They lean more to defend the buyer even when it's clear the seller is being dealt with unfairly.
Whilst you are in limited control of what work you do, how much you charge and how long you work, there are no controls to stop people placing orders with you. If you then want to decline the work - you are penalised. The support team simply do not help you - from sending default responses (almost every message starts "We understand this is frustrating but .... blah blah") to closing support calls without solution. You are treated with absolute contempt, and they take 20% of every penny you earn. They lock your account without warning, and give you no opportunity to discuss/contest. Their search system never works (I often disappear completely), so you can go from getting 10-20 requests in a day, down to 1 or 2 in a month. This means it is not possible to guarantee any form of income from this platform. If only they would offer a little support to their income generators, I think the 20% commission may be a little easier to swallow
It's a fun place to work at, as you have the flexibility of choosing what sort of gigs you want to do! you also get reviews which help build your credibility and get to work on projects all around the world.
I like this platform a lot, quite easy to understand the procedure from the start of any order to the end but I don't understand how gigs are ranked it's quite tricky I guess.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fiverr?
Worked as a freelancer on Fiver.
Terrible support and customer service. Unprofessional to the point of unrealistic with their communication. Stay far away, dont waste your time and money. They do not deserve good quality people making them money ( 20% of freelancer's earnings). Super scam!
Fiverr.com is one of the best platforms to start your freelance career, although it has a lot of competition but better than other freelance websites...
It is a best freelancing site I have ever experienced. I have earned alot by using this site and I have met with different clients which boost up my confidence level of dealing with different clients.
a Typal day at work is Dec 12 2018
I learned how to cooperate at the costumers

The Hardest part is no one buy my product in two weeks

The most enjoyable part is My costumer giving tip
I work from home as a freelancer on Fiverr. The job is totally worth as I stay at home and can do anything beside my work. The salary is though fairly paid.
Las comisiones son muy altas y los precios muy competitivos
They provide you exactly what you need and asked for. I worked here for more than 3 months and here I have learned a lot. they never force their employees to do any work which is not related or urgent. you must need to visit this company.
I am using fiver since last two years and I got some good things from fiver. Earned more than 700dollars with part time job, overall it's good but most of the times they supports on clients not sellers
They don't care about sellers through which they are earning. Gigs and accounts of sellers are blocked without any reason. They only care about the money they are getting from sellers.
This is a review for a freelance job I did. Fiverr is by far one of the worst companies to do freelance work for. Scams run rampant. Their policies are just plain awful. Customer service doesn’t help you. Avoid them, find a better company to do freelance work for.
Fiverr as compared to upwork is more crowded. In fiverr most people has a small budget than upwork. Getting a project on fiverr is more difficult than upwork.
Fiverr is one of the great freelance platform where people can easily earn money by utilizing their skills. You can easily create your gig on fiverr and the buyer will come to you. You don't need to request to any buyer to give you a job/ project.