Fiverr
Happiness rating is 73 out of 100

Fiverr Employee Reviews for Freelancer

Fiverr insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager

Easy to use and great support

I like fiverr because It's my first resource in the internet !!.. and Also it's very friendly to use... and able you to share your skills job in the fiverr with free !!

productive and creative work place

Fiverr is an online working website that helps million of people to get what they want so I will always recommend fiverr as it is easy and stressless job

Great way to earn money

As a seller on Fiverr, I think it is a great way to work. Whilst I have put 5 stars for work/life, you still need to be careful to maintain that balance, otherwise you will lose customers.

Pros

Satisfying job

Cons

Difficult to determine work/life balance

Quality work

Amazing experience with my clients . should increase gigs for sellers at beginning.Amazing experience.should increase gigs for sellers at beginning A

fun,productive,and easy

working at fiverr is easy and very comfortable because you decide what time your going to work and you can just wait for your client. working in fiverr is very convenient as long as you have knowledge in your work.

Pros

free time

Cons

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Flexible schedule, freedom of work

its a good place to start your freelancing carrer , wheher you are a writer , programmer,designer or just anything , you always have a place in the fiverr community , you can make multiple gigs and offer numerous services at your own rates.

Pros

Easy

Cons

zvcxzbv

I was a seller, waited for payment and never recieved it

I was a seller on fiverr, after completing work I was obviously expecting payment. I sent multiple emails to Fiverr only to get a response telling me to be patient. Bare in mind, the work i did was all in July and was told I would be paid on October 5-6th. Long behold, I send multiple emails in October regards my payment from the work I did in July and no response. So not only is the customer service terrible, there's clearly an issue with paying their freelancers. As I understood the whole operation works with using freelancers. I feel cheated and used. Not to metion the length of time I had to wait to only then not receive what I deserved. If anyone is considering being a freelancer on that site, DON'T.

Pros

Cons

They don't pay

Fun working place

Working as a freelancer is not difficult and is also fun when chatting with my clients on fiverr... And when taking I have to be patient and ask my clients all what is need to be done on his work given to me.

Cons

Short break

It is a good company but it is hard to find work there

It is productive. But it is hard to find work here. Although it is good. The best thing is that it is a home based work place so you dont need to go out. Although in the pandemic, it didnot faced much complications like other businesses

This is a great company to work part-time from home.

This is a great company to work part-time from home. I am working here since 2018 and I have experienced a lot of security. This is a great platform for peoples who don't have jobs.

An empty and hard-to-profit workplace

Yes, that's right. Fiverr is an empty and hard-to-profit workplace. Because the market is controlled by old users on the site, as for the new ones, the chances of their profit are little to non, especially the first sale, so it is almost impossible to get it, and this is for a simple reason, which is that your profile will not appear and it is very, very difficult to appear. The profit is only reserved for old users of the site.

Its a very competitive and good website. It offers projects soon if you have delibrate skills

It's a good and competitive website and I got projects sooner than I expected and the money offered for project was also very good. The buyer was also very coperative.

Slow posting

Its good for all job seekers and l can recommend this to all who's looking for a great job that best suits to their skills. But be more vulnerable about the workers benefits and pay out transactions.

Pros

Apply to work is so easy

Cons

Short breaks

Best Freelance Workplace

This is the perfect marketplace where a skilled up seller can start working and make earning. Even you can make your dream come true!!! The marketplace is really esciting

Pros

Freelancer

Since freelancing is a business, you always have a choice to work or not.

Fiverr is way different than all other freelancing sites. The biggest difference is that it protects the seller's self-respect by providing the business options in a way that the client has to approach the seller & has to accept the seller's customized service limitations.

Work from home freelacing

Hard to get great jobs. My experience as a seller I made level 1 within a month and level 2 is yet awaited. Because you need to be regular to maintain your profile in Fiverr Making a living is not easy if you missed the momentum New gigs are more viewable in search engine

Online Freelancing Site

Fiverr is an Israeli online marketplace for freelance services. Founded in 2010 and based in Tel Aviv, Israel, the company provides a platform for freelancers to offer services to customers worldwide.

Great place to earn but it is hard

Fiverr is a great platform for freelancers to showcase their work, however for someone just starting its hard. It can take days, weeks, or even months to get jobs. Fiverr takes 20% of what you earn and takes days to make the money available for withdrawal. They lean more to defend the buyer even when it's clear the seller is being dealt with unfairly.

Horrible company that treats sellers with contempt

Whilst you are in limited control of what work you do, how much you charge and how long you work, there are no controls to stop people placing orders with you. If you then want to decline the work - you are penalised. The support team simply do not help you - from sending default responses (almost every message starts "We understand this is frustrating but .... blah blah") to closing support calls without solution. You are treated with absolute contempt, and they take 20% of every penny you earn. They lock your account without warning, and give you no opportunity to discuss/contest. Their search system never works (I often disappear completely), so you can go from getting 10-20 requests in a day, down to 1 or 2 in a month. This means it is not possible to guarantee any form of income from this platform. If only they would offer a little support to their income generators, I think the 20% commission may be a little easier to swallow

Flexible and fun

It's a fun place to work at, as you have the flexibility of choosing what sort of gigs you want to do! you also get reviews which help build your credibility and get to work on projects all around the world.

Customer service and technology is poor

I have been a seller on Fiverr for 4 years and completed many projects. You et to make your own gigs and charge what you choose. It is fantastic for freelancers, however, I have run in to a few instances in which I needed support. Their customer service responds relatively timely. BUT they often say they will "get back to me" or "contact the proper people" and never follow through. Each time I re-reply to push for a solution I receive the same response and no solution. They have often accidentally messed up my account stats (response time, average rating, level, etc..) and when I urge them to fix it, nothing. Which gets in my way of getting clients. They penalized me for setting my account to Out Of Office- punishing me for not replying to clients, that should not have even been able to message me since their OOO function is supposed to block any new contact- it didn't, they didn't fix it. They then set my account to "does not reply within 60 days" which wasn't true because I was OOO, which also states that it will not affect your response time, I asked for them to fix that, they didn't. I can't get clients if they refuse to fix their problems and my account. There is also a small issue where they don't catch all scams, but in my experience they typically do and you are not penalized for stopping contact if you mark as spam.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fiverr. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Fiverr.
Powered byComparably

Compare Fiverr with

Career recommendations for Freelancer

Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more
  • Fiverr