Fiverr
Happiness rating is 74 out of 100

Fiverr Employee Reviews for Freelancer

Freelancer113 reviews

upworkfreelancefreelancerplatformsellerbuyerclientgig

Good opportunity for students to work from home

Fiverr is a good company to work if you are a student and want to work online from your home. If you are passionate and expert in your field then you should avail this opportunity.You just need proper guidelines to work on Fiverr which you can easily learn from YouTube.

freelancing

ganas bien si dedicas tiempo en la web. oferece buenas opciones de seguir creciendo.

Fiverr insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager

Flexible working time

Since I am a freelancer, I got flexible working hours. I also got paid based on how many projects I got. However, the salary is paid not instant by the end of the project, but you have to wait for a week or so for it.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

Fee paid pending

Freelancer

Fiverr is good work place i lover working there gigs was very impressive sometimes i earn more than i thinking need some more clients there to get a better revenue

Excellent

Fiverr is a freelance platform and the pay rate is very good. It is difficult to get orders but once you start getting, you can make a lot of money at the comfort of your home

It's a nice place once you get good clients

It's good to work if you have good clients that understands the workloads and pays reasonably, there can also be the opposite, it's a balanced place. It's also good as a part time as well as full time.

Pros

Shifts

Cons

Shifts

Freelance is freelance

Do not expect this to cover your finances if you don't have much to offer in your services. Market is highly competetive and if you are starting out, there are others who are already there with the same services.

Pros

Your schedule at your price

Cons

If no one wants your services, you get no pay

Moderate

Fiverr is good platform for beginners but it charges a lot and always support buyer. They've overall good but it's paid ads isn't good enough as they add amount before deduction.

What is the best part of working at Fiverr?Its freelance, so it works around my schedule.What is the most stressful part about working at Fiverr?Its not a consistent paycheck. What is the work environment and culture like at Fiverr?You set your own schedule.

Productive place to work

It's actually a great place to get started as a freelancer. You get to meet and work with a lot of people across different countries. The management is okay too.

Lavoro autonomo ma spesso non si guadagna tanto

Ci sono giornate, settimana e /o mesi in cui non si guadagna tanto o davvero poco, se non nulla e altre in cui guadagni tutto in una volta. Varia a momenti. Bellissimo però avere autonomia nel lavoro

Pros

Autonomia

Cons

Guadagno

I am a freelancer and I have had good experiences here

All my work is online and everything but the thing is they don't really care for their sellers and they are too strict. you wont be promoted to a new level if you have less than 4.7 star rating and their app has arund 4.1 stars. are we machines?

Good balance but work inconsistent

When you're getting tons of orders, life is good, and when you're not, it can be discouraging. You never know what you're going to get week to week. I love the flexibility and ability to work remotely, but it isn't dependable income.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Income not stable

Buono

In linea di massima buono, bisogna saperlo utilizzare

Excellente

This is a really shady company that doesn’t care about it’s workers. I work as a package handler on day sort but I double shift and do the evening sort as well. Minus peak season the hours are short, I’m lucky if I get 3 hours on either shift even though they guarantee you 3.5 which is a blatant lie. The wage is $15 which is mediocre (during peak they had us at $17 but they quickly cut it back to $15 because of corporate greed), the Union here has very weak bargaining power and a lot of workers don’t even know about it. The supervisors often work you to death and rush you excessively and yell at you. Overall not a good place to work.

Productive but competive for freelancers

I recommend fiverr to beginer freelancers to start their career and their customer support is so supportive that if you face any issue while dealing with buyers, they will fully cooperate and support you.

Its okay

Its a good way to earn a side hustle but the fees are really high and some customers could be extremely not understanding. But there are some reall good customers as well

Pros

Work from home

Cons

High fees

Good but they cut off a lot of fees from my orders.

Good but they cut off a lot of fees from my orders and there software management tools is very low quality. But overall Good experience.

You’ll gain skills to kickstart your career but it’s unsustainable to stay on Fiverr in the long run

Freelancing on Fiverr me useful skills to kickstart my career. However, it is unsustainable to work on Fiverr in the long run. They take 20% commission for everything you earn, and at some points, is was even unsafe. I had an online stalker on the website who used to message me every time I went online, it was creepy, and blocking them did not work. It took 4 weeks for Fiverr and 3 Fiverr support requests to do something about this person after I expressed to them how unsafe I felt on the website. The first 2 agents simply told me to ignore them. Although I had some great, friendly clients who gave me great reviews, I also had one instance where a client with solely bad intentions and paid me for a job just to give me a negative review. Even though I offered them a refund, they declined that and said they just wanted to give a bad review. You will gain skills in resilience and will need to learn how to pick yourself up and have your own self-confidence in times like this. However, if you are looking to gain experience in negotiating with clients and working in a highly competitive environment, and need a side job, freelancing and looking for gigs on Fiverr is for you. I started getting gigs on Fiverr when I was 14 years old and I am glad I pursued voice acting on this website in the first place, even though I don’t think I’ll go back.

Pros

Gain skills in competitive environment, communication and negotiation, other sellers on Fiverr are friendly, potential for friendly repeat clients, can use Fiverr as side job

Cons

Bad work-life balance, bad pay and no pay benefits, bad clients with bad intentions will pay you just to give you a bad review which Fiverr won’t remove

It is nice to work and Fiverr it gives me flexibility, time management and balance with my life also. Working at fibre actually give me no stress related to work.

My experience going really good

Working at fiverr for anyone is a great opportunity for individuals. If you have have skills and have right command on them then you should get started.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fiverr. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
3.7Personal Development
4.2Career Opportunities
4.2Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare Fiverr with

Learn about Fiverr in popular locations

• Fiverr