Fiverr Employee Reviews for Freelancer

worst company to freelance for
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  in USAApril 16, 2019
Well... if you think about making money selling services on Fiverr be aware. There are people there abusing your time. You delivered what they request, the client complain about you with false claims to Fiverr Customer Services and they get their money back. They don't bother to check where is the truth. So a very smart way of making others work for free to you. Don't lose your time with this company.
Pros
Cons
Terrible Customer Service
Freelancers Beware: Horrible Platform and Poor Tech Support
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  FloridaDecember 18, 2018
I've used Fiverr for several years as a freelancer, and what used to be a useful platform with potential is now just straight-up garbage.

The platform no longer works. Everything from communicating with potential clients to actually delivering work is riddled with bugs and glitches. What's worse, tech support blames its users instead of acknowledging the rampant issues with its platform.

It's new "evaluation" method is faulty, with your "response rating" constantly being penalized with or without cause. Don't ask tech support to help. In the weeks it will take to respond, they'll simply tell you it's your fault and to answer messages that were never viewable to you in the first place because their platform flagged them as spam and, as a result, you don't receive them.

And sometimes your response rating will plummet "just because" - with no clear cause.

If the company would actually fix the platform, it could be useful again. Even with the 20% cut they take, you can simply increase your pricing by 20% and cover the fees. When you're good, people will pay the premium fee for quality work.

But don't hold your breath. A company whose own tech team can't acknowledge their system flaws is unlikely to see and fix them.
Pros
Cons
Faulty platform, unprofessional and unproductive tech support
Fiverr
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  RemoteJanuary 18, 2018
Fiverr is a good place to make a hundred dollars a month, but if you are looking for more than that, seek elsewhere. It is possible to make a living on Fiverr, but it is difficult to get enough gigs to do so.
Only If You're Desperate
Freelancer (Former Employee) –  FiverrMarch 14, 2019
While working as an online freelancer on Fiverr wasn't completely horrible, it definitely wasn't anywhere near the best experience I've had. Freelancing is, understandably, competitive and can make it difficult to find something suitable or obtain it. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of graphic designers, photographers, writers, and even narrators on this site, (so, mainly for people working in the fine arts industry).

However, I've had experiences with clients that never paid after I finished completing a project for them. The payment system on Fiverr also takes forever to process and can take up to a few weeks to almost an entire month before finally receiving a deposit in my account. There are not many job opportunities on it for a generalized base of freelancers and not enough clients to provide financially. If you're looking to make an extra couple of bucks, you can certainly give it a try. But, if you're looking for a site that provides you with a steady source of income, I would not recommend Fiverr at all.
Pros
Good for artistic freelancers, offers their own healthcare
Cons
Not enough opportunities, bad clients, etc.
not a good place for life time
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  pakisanDecember 29, 2017
You get the projects thats good but you dont get the projects that sucks if someone will go for only fiverr as his/her earning one day the projects will not be given and he she would have no else where to earn money
Freelancing Platform
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  IslamabadOctober 30, 2018
I have been working as a freelancer on fiverr. Initially i was working as graphic designer while studying now i am working as an android developer and graphic designer also
Pros
Tips from buyers
Cons
Sellers don't get much favor
Just freelancing as WordPress developer
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  LahoreSeptember 5, 2018
Did a lot of projects for several clients from different countries.
But want to do a office job in the local area and want to explore and learn more technologies.
Pros
Dollars
Cons
No securit
good
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  freelancerJanuary 22, 2018
It is an online platform to connect sellers with buyer,I have been working there as a freelancer.With projects done in databases, website designing,music production etc.
Learning and Gaining Experience
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  KarachiOctober 8, 2018
Very effective platform for freelancers. You can learn and gain experience by working with many national and international clients and have fun as well taking rest.
good place for a freelance designer
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  RawalpindiAugust 17, 2018
Fiverr is a good platform if you want to work from home. You get to interact with people of different culture and region and get a chance to make a great portfolio.
I love the word of designing and i like to learn more and more
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  freelancerMarch 8, 2018
when i start working i'm concentrate on what to do or what my client want to do the logo. I read carefully all the requirements and think how can arrange or to make the first step of the logo. i can talk with the clients about any concern to make possible that he can be pleased. i try my best that in the end all of us can enjoy.
Diseñador Grafico
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  ZuliaOctober 29, 2017
Trabajo para hacerle la imagen corporativa a empresas del exterior, imegenes publicitarias, SEO.
Difficult buyers require patience
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  PRDecember 20, 2014
In every freelancing job, there is a lot of patience needed (in any job, actually) but Fiverr is something extraordinary. You don't have enough time to send the gig because of personal reasons and you cannot do anything about it. You simply do not get paid.
Pros
work from home
Cons
not the best pay if you're new
Great workplace to Learn Newthings
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 3, 2015
I learned many things while working in fiverr.I workers for Many customers around the world.
Especially Provide services to many Realtors in USA. I was personal Assistant to to many Real Estate Agents in US.
Work to get paid its that simple.
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  IslamabadFebruary 4, 2018
The best thing about being a freelancer is you get to work form home where nobody is forcing you to do anything that you dont want to.....but i guess its a bad thing as well. Life gets out of balance.
Pros
You are free to work and free to decline
Cons
sometime you dont get any projects at all
Good website to earn a few quick bucks
Freelancer (Former Employee) –  RemoteDecember 20, 2017
Low barrier to get your first freelancing gig as compared to other professional freelancing websites. Good income per month as one starts to earn reputation doing gigs on Fiverr.
Great Work space for the Freelancers.
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  Tel Aviv, ILMay 20, 2017
I got a great experience regarding my skills by working on a number of projects that I got from Clients.Good working with the Fiverr Team. regarding the payment of projects.
Work at your own time whenever possible
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  HomeApril 18, 2017
Nice place to get freelancing work. Depending upon the time you are dedicating and gigs you have your average revenue depends. I worked on various assignments and University projects in java. I worked as a debugger for many big projects. I also have hands on experience in deployment of applications​ on AWS.
Best place for software developer
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  islambadFebruary 9, 2019
in student level i earn more than $1500 in 6 month, i learn more skills and meet with different country of people. i also learn how to gathering requirement from clients. Amazing platform
All is well
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  KurigramMarch 13, 2018
It is a very help full marketplace for buyer and seller.So I think everybody need to work here for getting 100% satisfied service from online.
Pros
Free launches
Cons
Long Hors