Fiverr Employee Reviews

Good Experience
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLMarch 17, 2019
Working as an independent contractor at Fiverr is very fruitful and productive. You get to create your own service gigs that highlight your strengths and engage customers frequently
Only If You're Desperate
Freelancer (Former Employee) –  FiverrMarch 14, 2019
While working as an online freelancer on Fiverr wasn't completely horrible, it definitely wasn't anywhere near the best experience I've had. Freelancing is, understandably, competitive and can make it difficult to find something suitable or obtain it. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of graphic designers, photographers, writers, and even narrators on this site, (so, mainly for people working in the fine arts industry).

However, I've had experiences with clients that never paid after I finished completing a project for them. The payment system on Fiverr also takes forever to process and can take up to a few weeks to almost an entire month before finally receiving a deposit in my account. There are not many job opportunities on it for a generalized base of freelancers and not enough clients to provide financially. If you're looking to make an extra couple of bucks, you can certainly give it a try. But, if you're looking for a site that provides you with a steady source of income, I would not recommend Fiverr at all.
Pros
Good for artistic freelancers, offers their own healthcare
Cons
Not enough opportunities, bad clients, etc.
It was a Pleasure moment to deal Internationally
Graphics Designer (Current Employee) –  FaisalabadMarch 9, 2019
It was a Pleasure moment to deal Internationally with different clients Understand their requirements and fulfill there needs., Mostly i provided something extra
Pros
Completely Online
Cons
You are restricted not to use your personal details with clients.
Ci lavoro da anni, un ottima opportunità
Traduttore (Current Employee) –  Roma, LazioMarch 8, 2019
Ottima opportunità per arrotondare lo stipendio e per chi è davvero in gamba, un buon trampolino di lancio
20% goes profit goes in Fiverr's pocket
Android Application Developer (Current Employee) –  SargodhaMarch 7, 2019
Too much strict platform and bad policies. Doesn't take care of freelancer. All disputes go in favor of buyers. Worst Freelancing platform for professionals.
One of the best online companies
Web Designer and Developer (Former Employee) –  RemoteFebruary 15, 2019
It was amazing working on Fiverr. You can work whenever you want, clients are nice and with your portfolio grows the number of projects.
There are no cons.
Pros
Flexible hours, good support, nice pay
Cons
Best place for software developer
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  islambadFebruary 9, 2019
in student level i earn more than $1500 in 6 month, i learn more skills and meet with different country of people. i also learn how to gathering requirement from clients. Amazing platform
Competitive workplace
Freelance Writing (Current Employee) –  NairobiFebruary 3, 2019
Fiverr is a competitive workplace. There are numerous tasks for workers, but strict regulations that make it difficult to advance. However, it may prove to be a great starting environment for those with interest in putting their skills to work.
Pros
It allows sellers to interact with clients from all over the globe.
Cons
Strict and at times unfair regulations
nice
Logo Designer, Unique Business card designer (Current Employee) –  Fiverr.comJanuary 25, 2019
nice by paying system
pure work proof word
satisfied customers
every things is outstanding like we dont have words about that sight
really amazing
Pros
very fantastic sight to manage things
Cons
very fantastic sight to manage things
Okay
Freelance Writer (Current Employee) –  Brea, CAJanuary 15, 2019
If you work hard on this website you will do quite well. However it is very difficult to get work and stand out from the competition. Over the years more and more people have joined making it more difficult.
Extremely flexible place to work
Video Editor/Tutor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 11, 2019
Fiverr.com has helped me work with clients, i would never have had the opportunity to work with otherwise. Fiverr.com is unique in that you pick your own flexible hours.

I'm glad to work with fiverr.com however the commission percentage taken from every order is excessive and unfair to the sellers as well as buyers.
Pros
flexible hours, Incredible networking
Cons
Greedy commission percentages, long payment transfers
Small Projects
Front End Developer (Former Employee) –  Tel Aviv, IsraelJanuary 9, 2019
Getting a project here is much easy but right now is hard for new freelancers. Clients will find you for their jobs or projects. You just have to show or present your services.
Freelancers Beware: Horrible Platform and Poor Tech Support
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  FloridaDecember 18, 2018
I've used Fiverr for several years as a freelancer, and what used to be a useful platform with potential is now just straight-up garbage.

The platform no longer works. Everything from communicating with potential clients to actually delivering work is riddled with bugs and glitches. What's worse, tech support blames its users instead of acknowledging the rampant issues with its platform.

It's new "evaluation" method is faulty, with your "response rating" constantly being penalized with or without cause. Don't ask tech support to help. In the weeks it will take to respond, they'll simply tell you it's your fault and to answer messages that were never viewable to you in the first place because their platform flagged them as spam and, as a result, you don't receive them.

And sometimes your response rating will plummet "just because" - with no clear cause.

If the company would actually fix the platform, it could be useful again. Even with the 20% cut they take, you can simply increase your pricing by 20% and cover the fees. When you're good, people will pay the premium fee for quality work.

But don't hold your breath. A company whose own tech team can't acknowledge their system flaws is unlikely to see and fix them.
Pros
Cons
Faulty platform, unprofessional and unproductive tech support
Experience with fiverr support
Web Developer (Current Employee) –  IslamabadDecember 14, 2018
I have worked 2 years at Fiverr as a freelancer. I have a bad experience with some customer and Fiverr support because some time Fiverr supports not support their seller. They only listen to buyers and take the decision.
Pros
Only Some modification time
Cons
Only support their buyers
good way to make extra money
Translator (Current Employee) –  AmmanDecember 7, 2018
good way to make you some extra income, although the commission they take from you could be frustrating some times but in general the hours are flexible.
Fun and productive job
Freelance .net developer (Current Employee) –  From homeNovember 28, 2018
I am working on Fiverr.com as a freelancer.
So I work from home and that's provide me comfort and fun as well.
It's productive and useful work since I depend totally on learning and searching for information by myself.
great opportunity for the persons who want to do something in his career but couldn't seek job
graphic designer (Current Employee) –  PakistanNovember 22, 2018
its a best place for everyone to work from home
I totally agreed with Fiverr because it gave me the opportunity to deploy my services to others at home
Pros
work online at home
Cons
earning depend on day by day orders
i worked here as a freelance Graphic Designer since 2017
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  PakistanNovember 13, 2018
It was a fun to work here with so many people, usually clients from all over the globe and whenever I google something about my work, it's all over the place and that gives me immense pleasure to be on the honors board
Job Opportunities
Creative Designer (Current Employee) –  United StatesNovember 12, 2018
Although, there is no job security as your account can be permanently suspended for no reason in particular, there are lots of job opportunities. You get to work with various cultures all over the world and people from various works of life.
Pros
Abundant jobs
Cons
Your years of hardwork could be gone in a day when the account is blocked for no reason
Freelancers Dream
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CANovember 9, 2018
One Of The Best Freelance Job Websites I've Used In My 15 + years as a digital nomad. Never miss an important moment with my famliy and able to work when and where I want.
Pros
Unlimite Time Off