Fiverr Employee Reviews

i worked here as a freelance Graphic Designer since 2017
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  PakistanNovember 13, 2018
It was a fun to work here with so many people, usually clients from all over the globe and whenever I google something about my work, it's all over the place and that gives me immense pleasure to be on the honors board
Job Opportunities
Creative Designer (Current Employee) –  United StatesNovember 12, 2018
Although, there is no job security as your account can be permanently suspended for no reason in particular, there are lots of job opportunities. You get to work with various cultures all over the world and people from various works of life.
Pros
Abundant jobs
Cons
Your years of hardwork could be gone in a day when the account is blocked for no reason
Freelancers Dream
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CANovember 9, 2018
One Of The Best Freelance Job Websites I've Used In My 15 + years as a digital nomad. Never miss an important moment with my famliy and able to work when and where I want.
Pros
Unlimite Time Off
No Quality Control
Client Advisor (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHNovember 4, 2018
5r has no QC in place. They do not review other editors' work. They do not adequately review complaints. Seems that some "editors" just run content thru grammarly--pretty low for what clients pay. Improve or be replaced by Amazon self-publishing!
Freelancing Platform
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  IslamabadOctober 30, 2018
I have been working as a freelancer on fiverr. Initially i was working as graphic designer while studying now i am working as an android developer and graphic designer also
Pros
Tips from buyers
Cons
Sellers don't get much favor
One of the best platform for freelancer
Fiverr Freelancer (Current Employee) –  HatayOctober 29, 2018
I am a freelancer on Fiverr. I write product descriptions, e-mail copy; I search for best keywords for SEO and ı manage Facebook/İnstagram Ads. The hardest part of being a freelancer finding clients.
Facilidad para trabajar de manera remota
Transcriptor de archivos MIDI [Freelance] (Current Employee) –  Caracas, Distrito CapitalOctober 25, 2018
Esta plataforma me permite trabajar desde casa, y si bien es necesario estar disponible en todo momento cada usuario puede configurar cuales son los parámetros para desarrollar el trabajo, esto permite establecer flexibilidad en cuanto al tiempo de trabajo y entrega de la orden.

Otro factor positivo es la relación directa entre la cantidad de trabajo elaborado y la cantidad de dinero ganada, no obstante Fiverr emplea una alta comisión del 20% de la ganancia.
Pros
Suscripción gratuita, Trabajo desde casa
Cons
20% de comisión, limitadas formas de pago
One way for an artist to make money
Freelance Artist (Current Employee) –  מחוז תל אביבOctober 13, 2018
My experiences with Fiverr have been almost exclusively positive. The only issues one would face would be those anyone would face when dealing directly with customers; not everyone can be pleased.
support ream are bad
Web Designer (Former Employee) –  libyaOctober 12, 2018
support team will not do any thing to help buyers , they dont care about au they anly care about buyers and they dont give you any worming they just go and shut you down if you made any complains
Pros
fiverr
Cons
selling
wast of time
Web Designer (Former Employee) –  libyaOctober 11, 2018
buyers will never pay you after they get the job done they click cancel and fiverr support team will shut you down of you say that you dont like it , they deal with us like slaves
Pros
fiverr
Cons
selling
buyers abuse sellers and fiverr do nothing
Web Designer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 11, 2018
the buyers here abused me many times and fiverr did nothing and when i connected fiverr support team they blocked me in staid of blocking the buyer , this is not fair
Pros
abuse
Cons
never sell on fiverr
Learning and Gaining Experience
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  KarachiOctober 8, 2018
Very effective platform for freelancers. You can learn and gain experience by working with many national and international clients and have fun as well taking rest.
Productive workplace.
Social Media Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 8, 2018
I have worked on fiverr and i have really enjoyed. The employees were reliable and i keep working on fiverr. I suggest everyone that wants to get well paid.
Pros
Nice tips.
Cons
None.
Fiverr Doesn't Care
Freelance (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 3, 2018
While I do like Fiverr because it gave me the opportunity to create a career for myself, working on that service is not sustainable. Numerous features don't work and when you bring them to the attention of Fiverr support, they don't help at all. Never has an issue been adequately resolved for me. Here are some that I have faced only recently:

1. Fiverr went down for two weeks for me, and my ratings plummeted. I couldn't log on. Now I get less jobs because of it through no fault of my own. Fiverr blames me for it and refuses to help me get my account back to decent standing.

2. They almost shut my account down because they accidentally sent me warnings I wasn't supposed to actually receive.

3. My geolocation won't update and instead of helping me fix this so I get the proper time zone displayed, Fiverr support treats me like I'm lying about where I live.

4. The "block" button in the inbox doesn't work, so I have no way to protect myself from harassment from people when it does occur.

5. My feature to cancel an order has disappeared for both myself and my customer, so we have had to go through customer support to get it cancelled. Custom support treats us like we're stupid because there's a way to cancel the order on our own, and refuses to understand that the feature has disappeared. Meaning we can't.

On top of that, the incentives to "rank up" are dull and they take a massive 20% cut. That would be one thing if the tech support actually worked or if Fiverr was any use for protecting and serving its sellers, you know, the people who line the wallets of Fiverr
  more... corporate, but they let us hang out to dry when their service goes awry. It's stressful, unreliable, and not worth the work you have to do to make ends meet while they steal 20% from you for nothing in return.  less
Excellent website for skilled freelancers to connect with potential buyers
freelance content writer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 2, 2018
Fiverr is an excellent platform for skilled freelancers as it allows them to place ther gigs and price at their own terms, and it is upto the buyer to choose the freelancer. Fees are alright, compensations are great and withdrawal methods are plenty. Really happy to be using it.
Wonderful place to work
Web Developer (Current Employee) –  Pondy, PuducherrySeptember 24, 2018
Lots of Fun and Clients Love working with Them
Learnt a lot in fiverr.
They are Paying Good for Skill
Lots of jobs available in fiverr
Anyone can join within few Clicks
Pros
Lovely work space
Cons
nothing
Productive Working site
Motion Graphics Designer and video editor (Current Employee) –  OnlineSeptember 22, 2018
with fiverr i had the chance to learn more and more and go through lot of challenges and improve in working with employees and organize the time and hours of work and what i really loved most is to have the chance to challenge my self and my skills with That kind of hard projects and learn something new
Free Lancer (Current Employee) –  LahoreSeptember 17, 2018
It gives a person immense knowledge and opportunity when one research regarding a specific topic and writes about it through proper structure. I felt quite comfortable while interacting with people around the world and that also improved my skills.
Pros
More payment for better quality work
Cons
Late payment
It's a freelance job. You can earn as much as you work. You are your own employer
Level one Seller (Current Employee) –  Pakistan , IslamabadSeptember 14, 2018
It's good for someone new to earn momey and get experience. You can work as much as you want when you want and get the work related to your field. Its a good place to start work
Work without headache of time
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  KarachiSeptember 13, 2018
It's a freelancing website where you can work from home without any time limit. It supports buyers as well as sellers and their customer support is quiet friendly.