Fiverr Employee Reviews

WordPress Developer (Current Employee) –  Karak, PakistanSeptember 7, 2018
It is pleasure to work at fiverr.com. You can work as much as you can and you can earn a nice amount of money from it.

It has become very competitive now and you should work hard to be succeeded.
Pros
Premium Support Plus Good amount
Cons
No holidays
Just freelancing as WordPress developer
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  LahoreSeptember 5, 2018
Did a lot of projects for several clients from different countries.
But want to do a office job in the local area and want to explore and learn more technologies.
Pros
Dollars
Cons
No securit
Loved working from home
QA Tester (Former Employee) –  ElbasanSeptember 2, 2018
I learned to efficiently manage my time because i had to deliver reports at a tight deadline.

Working remotely was a plus because it really helped me to follow my studies which I still am.

I learned a lot from different different projects that I worked on and also made me think out of the box.

Most enjoyable part of the job was when clients were satisfied with my work and when they appreciated my job by leaving a 5 star rating on my gig and a nice review.
Pros
Working remotely
Cons
The basic payment per project was low.
Graphics Field
Freelancer Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  SindhSeptember 2, 2018
It's a great way to earn from your skills but at the same time Fiverr doesn't care about It's sellers security which makes it worse.There are some buyers who fraud sellers and yet fiverr don't take actions and on complaining they say that they can't do anything if a buyers doesn't like any work. Even after showing that client did liked the work and ended up doing fraud, Taking designs and not paying money
Pros
Free to work on
Cons
Freelancing work
Great platform for utilising your technical skills.
Freelance Web Application Developer (Former Employee) –  MingoraSeptember 1, 2018
Fiverr.com is great platform for those who want to start their freelancing career. I get my first project within 5 days of joining fiverr and then my freelance journey starts form there. I done lot of projects on fiverr. The only benefit I found was not only getting paid by fiverr but it provide me an opportunity to capitalize and utilize what I have learned.
Bestest work place
Freelance Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiAugust 29, 2018
I can work on my own. Flexible work hours. Clients are lovely and I decide the time frame of my work and the cost. The system is hassle free and is very user friendly.
Place to gain experience
Online freelance Writer (Current Employee) –  NigeriaAugust 24, 2018
It is a good place you can earn some bucks with hard work. They have good interface, you can be contacted for work at anytime unlike some other highly competitive freelance sites.
Pros
Flexible time work
Cons
Management should do more and review their policies especially with sellers. Sellers are not slaves.
Normal
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  PunjabAugust 23, 2018
It gives not much benefit because people come on this from all over the world So, competition on this is very high.And I receive less from there so I quite.
Excelente plataforma freelance
Locutor Freelance (Current Employee) –  Capital Federal, Buenos AiresAugust 20, 2018
Una plataforma en la que puedes desarrollarte como freelancer, realizando servicios digitales.
Buena plataforma de cobro, comunicación adecuada con los clientes y un mercado listo para ser explotado por tus habilidades.
Pros
La plataforma en general
Cons
No tiene
Working for FIverr
Voice Over Artist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 20, 2018
Fiverr is a great place to start out as a voice talent with a variety of opportunities find work. National as well as global jobs are available at the voice talent' discretion.
Pros
Being able to choose which jobs to apply for.
Cons
Many jobs required fluency in languages other than English.
Fijn bijverdienen maar kiest altijd voor de klant
grafisch ontwerpster (Current Employee) –  NederlandAugust 20, 2018
Het is heel fijn om je eigen diensten en producten via Fiverr aan te kunnen bieden, maar als je een slechte of brutale klant hebt kiest Fiverr altijd voor de kant van de klant.

Om een voorbeeld te noemen had ik een klant die erg intimiderend overkwam en mij na het aanleveren van mijn dienst een 1 sterren review achterliet die niet eerlijk was. Fiverr zal altijd kiezen voor de klant en wil de review niet verwijderen. Dit heeft indirect invloed op je inkomsten.

Daarnaast is het berichtsysteem erg onhandig. Als je op vakantie bent, ('Dus wanneer je de out-of-office button aanzet) krijg je gewoon nog berichten binnen waardoor je score weer omlaag gaat. Ontzettend irritant en vervelend voor de klant en jezelf.
Pros
Goed platform voor beginnende grafisch ontwerpers
Cons
Fiverr staat niet aan jou kant maar aan die van de klant
good place for a freelance designer
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  RawalpindiAugust 17, 2018
Fiverr is a good platform if you want to work from home. You get to interact with people of different culture and region and get a chance to make a great portfolio.
Learning Environment
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Mirpur AJKAugust 14, 2018
I have learn a lot that how to work as a team. it was good time in this company. the best part is that seniors helps on every difficulty. salary wise it was okay
Pros
Learning Atmosphere
Cons
Long Hours
Too many spam sellers and hard to find quality work
Self Employed (Current Employee) –  OnlineAugust 14, 2018
Fiverr is a freelance platform that I have been part of for the past 4 years. It was good to make money on the side, but it's not enough and many spammers are also offering the very same services that they have no expertise or knowledge about. I highly recommend starting your own brand doing the services your highly exceed at through an a website and building a brand instead of working for gig companies who make large sum of profits out of your hard work.
Pros
extra cash
Cons
too many spammers and low pay
Experience
Java Developer (Current Employee) –  PeshawarAugust 9, 2018
it is a platform where i can get to know about market of my skills. where i meet with buyers across the world and share my culture to them in various ways .
Pros
more jobs
Cons
one sided for buyers
They're Learning
Channel Designer (Current Employee) –  Landover, MDAugust 7, 2018
Fiverr has it's quirks but they update with the intent to improve upon what they already have or on what they lack. I will say that they're a little too restrictive with communication with clients and taking 20% out of my pay is a little too steep for me.
Pros
Generally a good platform for client/employee/corporation communication.
Cons
20% subtraction from earnings.
Innovative, forward thinking!
Affiliate (Current Employee) –  Tel Aviv-YafoAugust 5, 2018
From the perspective that of an affiliate, Fiverr is consistently improving its affiliate program; which currently provides us (LanceBase) with a solid array of tools and features to aid in campaigns. Amazing Experience to be a part of!
Pros
Reliable payments, cutting-edge technologies, experienced and friendly support team, signing up as an affiliate is a breeze.
Cons
Nothing significant. No cons to mention.
Fiverr Review
Fiverr Translator (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNAugust 3, 2018
Good for making a few dollars, but perhaps not a viable career option. Like the name suggests you tend to get around 5 dollars per job you do. Ok for a poor college student.
Difficult to get on
Translator/Editor (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 29, 2018
It is a bit hard to start on Fiverr and get enough money to survive. It is not a full time job if you are starting and don't see any results. You have to promote yourself to be able to work a bit.
Easy and smart way
Writer and typer (Current Employee) –  Online jobJuly 24, 2018
I am very interested in blog writing an typing.
I am fully satisfied in typing and writing.
Becouse it can change my life style. and it have wiilpower to change the world.
Pros
Free lunches