Fiverr Employee Reviews in Boston, MA

Fiverr Doesn't Care
Freelance (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 3, 2018
While I do like Fiverr because it gave me the opportunity to create a career for myself, working on that service is not sustainable. Numerous features don't work and when you bring them to the attention of Fiverr support, they don't help at all. Never has an issue been adequately resolved for me. Here are some that I have faced only recently:

1. Fiverr went down for two weeks for me, and my ratings plummeted. I couldn't log on. Now I get less jobs because of it through no fault of my own. Fiverr blames me for it and refuses to help me get my account back to decent standing.

2. They almost shut my account down because they accidentally sent me warnings I wasn't supposed to actually receive.

3. My geolocation won't update and instead of helping me fix this so I get the proper time zone displayed, Fiverr support treats me like I'm lying about where I live.

4. The "block" button in the inbox doesn't work, so I have no way to protect myself from harassment from people when it does occur.

5. My feature to cancel an order has disappeared for both myself and my customer, so we have had to go through customer support to get it cancelled. Custom support treats us like we're stupid because there's a way to cancel the order on our own, and refuses to understand that the feature has disappeared. Meaning we can't.

On top of that, the incentives to "rank up" are dull and they take a massive 20% cut. That would be one thing if the tech support actually worked or if Fiverr was any use for protecting and serving its sellers, you know, the people who line the wallets of Fiverr
  more... corporate, but they let us hang out to dry when their service goes awry. It's stressful, unreliable, and not worth the work you have to do to make ends meet while they steal 20% from you for nothing in return.  less