Fiverr Employee Reviews for Freelancer

worst company to freelance for
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  in USAApril 16, 2019
Well... if you think about making money selling services on Fiverr be aware. There are people there abusing your time. You delivered what they request, the client complain about you with false claims to Fiverr Customer Services and they get their money back. They don't bother to check where is the truth. So a very smart way of making others work for free to you. Don't lose your time with this company.
Pros
Cons
Terrible Customer Service
Only If You're Desperate
Freelancer (Former Employee) –  FiverrMarch 14, 2019
While working as an online freelancer on Fiverr wasn't completely horrible, it definitely wasn't anywhere near the best experience I've had. Freelancing is, understandably, competitive and can make it difficult to find something suitable or obtain it. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of graphic designers, photographers, writers, and even narrators on this site, (so, mainly for people working in the fine arts industry).

However, I've had experiences with clients that never paid after I finished completing a project for them. The payment system on Fiverr also takes forever to process and can take up to a few weeks to almost an entire month before finally receiving a deposit in my account. There are not many job opportunities on it for a generalized base of freelancers and not enough clients to provide financially. If you're looking to make an extra couple of bucks, you can certainly give it a try. But, if you're looking for a site that provides you with a steady source of income, I would not recommend Fiverr at all.
Pros
Good for artistic freelancers, offers their own healthcare
Cons
Not enough opportunities, bad clients, etc.
Freelancers Beware: Horrible Platform and Poor Tech Support
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  FloridaDecember 18, 2018
I've used Fiverr for several years as a freelancer, and what used to be a useful platform with potential is now just straight-up garbage.

The platform no longer works. Everything from communicating with potential clients to actually delivering work is riddled with bugs and glitches. What's worse, tech support blames its users instead of acknowledging the rampant issues with its platform.

It's new "evaluation" method is faulty, with your "response rating" constantly being penalized with or without cause. Don't ask tech support to help. In the weeks it will take to respond, they'll simply tell you it's your fault and to answer messages that were never viewable to you in the first place because their platform flagged them as spam and, as a result, you don't receive them.

And sometimes your response rating will plummet "just because" - with no clear cause.

If the company would actually fix the platform, it could be useful again. Even with the 20% cut they take, you can simply increase your pricing by 20% and cover the fees. When you're good, people will pay the premium fee for quality work.

But don't hold your breath. A company whose own tech team can't acknowledge their system flaws is unlikely to see and fix them.
Pros
Cons
Faulty platform, unprofessional and unproductive tech support
I love the word of designing and i like to learn more and more
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  freelancerMarch 8, 2018
when i start working i'm concentrate on what to do or what my client want to do the logo. I read carefully all the requirements and think how can arrange or to make the first step of the logo. i can talk with the clients about any concern to make possible that he can be pleased. i try my best that in the end all of us can enjoy.
Great experience
Freelancer (Former Employee) –  Maryville, TNFebruary 13, 2018
I was able to work for clients that valued my skills. I was happy to meet their needs. I did a lot of data entry and product reviews. I loved being able to work from home and set my own hours.
Pros
work from home
Cons
stopped receiving order after a while
Fiverr
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  RemoteJanuary 18, 2018
Fiverr is a good place to make a hundred dollars a month, but if you are looking for more than that, seek elsewhere. It is possible to make a living on Fiverr, but it is difficult to get enough gigs to do so.
not a good place for life time
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  pakisanDecember 29, 2017
You get the projects thats good but you dont get the projects that sucks if someone will go for only fiverr as his/her earning one day the projects will not be given and he she would have no else where to earn money
Good website to earn a few quick bucks
Freelancer (Former Employee) –  RemoteDecember 20, 2017
Low barrier to get your first freelancing gig as compared to other professional freelancing websites. Good income per month as one starts to earn reputation doing gigs on Fiverr.
Online
Freelancer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 20, 2017
You get to meet great new people as you find new opportunities and just a great experience to have and get your negotiation skills from working with people there is great
Its very efficient and well paid freelance work provider site. We learn so much and communicate with so many forigners and learn about them so much.
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  Home BasedMarch 2, 2017
Fiverr provide a platform to work with people and companies all around the world. We interact with people from US, Malaysia, Japan, China, UK and many other countries. We get to know how people in other countries work and how we can work with them.
Communication improvement over the time. Skills are sharpened when we get to work in a team consisting of different members from all over the work.
Pros
Flexible work timing, well paid, communication improvements, learning curves are high
Online Plateform for work.
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  Work at HomeOctober 3, 2016
working with fiverr always a great time to spend working with fiverr customer and providing them satisfactions from my work.
Pros
good platform
Cons
good platform
Great workplace to Learn Newthings
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 3, 2015
I learned many things while working in fiverr.I workers for Many customers around the world.
Especially Provide services to many Realtors in USA. I was personal Assistant to to many Real Estate Agents in US.
Difficult buyers require patience
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  PRDecember 20, 2014
In every freelancing job, there is a lot of patience needed (in any job, actually) but Fiverr is something extraordinary. You don't have enough time to send the gig because of personal reasons and you cannot do anything about it. You simply do not get paid.
Pros
work from home
Cons
not the best pay if you're new