Fiverr Employee Review

Only If You're Desperate
Freelancer (Former Employee) –  FiverrMarch 14, 2019
While working as an online freelancer on Fiverr wasn't completely horrible, it definitely wasn't anywhere near the best experience I've had. Freelancing is, understandably, competitive and can make it difficult to find something suitable or obtain it. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of graphic designers, photographers, writers, and even narrators on this site, (so, mainly for people working in the fine arts industry).

However, I've had experiences with clients that never paid after I finished completing a project for them. The payment system on Fiverr also takes forever to process and can take up to a few weeks to almost an entire month before finally receiving a deposit in my account. There are not many job opportunities on it for a generalized base of freelancers and not enough clients to provide financially. If you're looking to make an extra couple of bucks, you can certainly give it a try. But, if you're looking for a site that provides you with a steady source of income, I would not recommend Fiverr at all.
Pros
Good for artistic freelancers, offers their own healthcare
Cons
Not enough opportunities, bad clients, etc.

Other Fiverr Employee Reviews

terrible site
Designer (Former Employee) –  designMay 14, 2019
This site is terrible .after a years of purchasing orders there . I become a seller and I did very good job .i become level 2 seller, then suddenly they disable my account without reason, no phone number to call them, every time I tried to contact them they reply robotic only, we cant do anything, and they dont have explanation for that .there is no real support services there . just group of thieves .NEVER COME AGAIN
social platform for a side job
Freelance Services (Former Employee) –  Miami-Dade County, FLApril 20, 2019
I started in Fiverr four years ago. My experience was good because I enjoyed working with my clients, helping students, and I took personal satisfaction in passing the exams.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
bad management