Fiverr Employee Review

Graphics Field
Freelancer Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  SindhSeptember 2, 2018
It's a great way to earn from your skills but at the same time Fiverr doesn't care about It's sellers security which makes it worse.There are some buyers who fraud sellers and yet fiverr don't take actions and on complaining they say that they can't do anything if a buyers doesn't like any work. Even after showing that client did liked the work and ended up doing fraud, Taking designs and not paying money
Pros
Free to work on
Cons
Freelancing work

Other Fiverr Employee Reviews

Too Much or Too Little
Fiverr Photoshop Editor (Former Employee) –  North Plainfield, NJJune 25, 2019
I would sometimes be bombarded with requests in one day but then spend a month or two with no requests, I wish I knew how the algorithm of finding my service worked so I could take advantage of it.
A good place for starters
Freelance Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  OnlineJune 24, 2019
Fiverr is an online platform for freelancers to connect with employers. I developed great work ethics while working here e.g on-time delivery, Communication, ability to visually express a client's idea. Fun part is you work from home and the hard part is you hardly get jobs as a beginner on the platform.
Pros
Work from home, tips, pay in dollars
Cons
small pay, very difficult to get jobs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fiverr. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP30%
In the Top 30% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Fiverr.

Powered by Comparably