Fiverr Employee Review

I love the word of designing and i like to learn more and more
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  freelancerMarch 8, 2018
when i start working i'm concentrate on what to do or what my client want to do the logo. I read carefully all the requirements and think how can arrange or to make the first step of the logo. i can talk with the clients about any concern to make possible that he can be pleased. i try my best that in the end all of us can enjoy.

Other Fiverr Employee Reviews

As a freelance my review
Video editor (Current Employee) –  onlineMay 19, 2019
I am working on fiverr as a freelancer from last 3 years. since October 2016. Up to now, I have a very good experience. This was a chance for me to come to online work as a freelancer.
terrible site
Designer (Former Employee) –  designMay 14, 2019
This site is terrible .after a years of purchasing orders there . I become a seller and I did very good job .i become level 2 seller, then suddenly they disable my account without reason, no phone number to call them, every time I tried to contact them they reply robotic only, we cant do anything, and they dont have explanation for that .there is no real support services there . just group of thieves .NEVER COME AGAIN