Fiverr Employee Review

Work at your own time whenever possible
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  HomeApril 18, 2017
Nice place to get freelancing work. Depending upon the time you are dedicating and gigs you have your average revenue depends. I worked on various assignments and University projects in java. I worked as a debugger for many big projects. I also have hands on experience in deployment of applications​ on AWS.

Other Fiverr Employee Reviews

As a freelance my review
Video editor (Current Employee) –  onlineMay 19, 2019
I am working on fiverr as a freelancer from last 3 years. since October 2016. Up to now, I have a very good experience. This was a chance for me to come to online work as a freelancer.
terrible site
Designer (Former Employee) –  designMay 14, 2019
This site is terrible .after a years of purchasing orders there . I become a seller and I did very good job .i become level 2 seller, then suddenly they disable my account without reason, no phone number to call them, every time I tried to contact them they reply robotic only, we cant do anything, and they dont have explanation for that .there is no real support services there . just group of thieves .NEVER COME AGAIN

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fiverr. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP30%
In the Top 30% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Fiverr.

Powered by Comparably