Fiverr Employee Review

Great opportunities, terrible website
Freelance Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  MoscowMay 27, 2017
While Fiverr provides a great space to find new creative opportunities and meet with people around the world, it does absolutely nothing to accommodate those who come to work there and is borderline hostile to the people who create most of its revenue. The fees are amazingly greedy with Fiverr grabbing their 'fair share' not only from you regular income but also from the tips you earn on your own merits. The support team absolutely refuses to cooperate if you have any trouble and can practically hold your gigs hostage if you ever have any disagreements with them. Plus, the whole system is just set up in a way that shows no consideration for the freelancers. Somebody sent you an order in the middle of the night that you didn't even see until you got access to the internet 8 hrs later? Who cares! The timer is ticking either way, regardless whether or not you are even going to agree to the job.

Other Fiverr Employee Reviews

Too Much or Too Little
Fiverr Photoshop Editor (Former Employee) –  North Plainfield, NJJune 25, 2019
I would sometimes be bombarded with requests in one day but then spend a month or two with no requests, I wish I knew how the algorithm of finding my service worked so I could take advantage of it.
A good place for starters
Freelance Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  OnlineJune 24, 2019
Fiverr is an online platform for freelancers to connect with employers. I developed great work ethics while working here e.g on-time delivery, Communication, ability to visually express a client's idea. Fun part is you work from home and the hard part is you hardly get jobs as a beginner on the platform.
Pros
Work from home, tips, pay in dollars
Cons
small pay, very difficult to get jobs