FIVES Employee Reviews in North Canton, OH

3.1Pay & Benefits
2.8Job Security & Advancement
Very compartmentalized and little interaction.
Engineer (Former Employee) –  North Canton, OhioJuly 11, 2018
I felt it was a difficult place to work, as there was NO cohesiveness among the engineers and people just came and went with little regard to working with anyone and there was no Engineering atmosphere to be found, although personally the people were very nice and affable outside the offices.
Official response from FIVES
November 30, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. The Fives Code of ethics is a key element to the group and is applicable to all of our subsidiaries. Our Group is committed to enable everyone to express themselves and participate to the advancement of well-being at work. this is why we present employees with different opportunities throughout the year in order to share their views with the Group

Excellent small company years ago to work for. Later when Bronx were bout Fives and expanded group was not as good.
Mechanical Design Checker (Former Employee) –  North Canton, OHApril 29, 2015
I work to ensure drawings are delivered to the customers without errors. Whether I work independently or as part of a larger team, my primary focus is to deliver high quality drawings quickly and correctly.
Sales/Engineering
Sales / Engineer (Current Employee) –  North Canton, OHJune 11, 2014
Draining days of mental exertion. Multi-hat environment looking to overuse ones abilities. Co-workers are good to work with and supportive. Most enjoyable part of job is helping customers achieve their goals along with achieving my companies goals.
Management gray in goals of operation and future. Hardest part of job is fnding direction to my position from administrative leadership.