FIVES Employee Reviews for Mechanical Engineer

At one time this was the place you wanted to work currently you did not want to work there
Mechanical Engineering (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIMay 8, 2019
The review I'm giving is open and honest as possible. I wish I had better news or a more positive sense of future for fives. Without any service department or willingness to work with customers it's pretty difficult to forecast what will happen in the future for the people and employees of fives.
Pros
Whoever has survived and still there I believe care for there the company and believe in its future, management however has a different point of view.
Cons
It is not doing well overall.
Good
Mechanical Engineer Intern (Powertrain) (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIJanuary 19, 2018
I just work under a project engineer helping in design the automation and power train components. Its not huge designs but simple ones. I also did 3D modelling of the various stations.
great place to work at
Co-op Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIJuly 8, 2017
very nice environment with nice people to get in touch with for 8 hours. the management stuff are organized and easy to deal with. it has multiple culture employees.
automation supplier
mechanical engineer (Current Employee) –  farmington hillsMarch 6, 2012
i like their motivation they helped in my coop and education way, i learned a lot about the machinary and automation system
and understand the whole process and steps that passes through
Pros
motivated