FIVES Employee Review

At one time this was the place you wanted to work currently you did not want to work there
Mechanical Engineering (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIMay 8, 2019
The review I'm giving is open and honest as possible. I wish I had better news or a more positive sense of future for fives. Without any service department or willingness to work with customers it's pretty difficult to forecast what will happen in the future for the people and employees of fives.
Pros
Whoever has survived and still there I believe care for there the company and believe in its future, management however has a different point of view.
Cons
It is not doing well overall.

Other FIVES Employee Reviews

Dysfunctional Company
Controller (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJune 6, 2019
This company has it's benefits don't get me wrong, but it has been extremely turbulent in the management. I personally went through three bosses and three CEOs in less 2 years.
Lack of vision and communication and completely ignorant HR staff make it difficult to get anything accomplished. Unwillingness to progress in their technical prowess and eliminate redundancies in reporting are severely limiting this company.
Morale in most departments is abysmal and 75% of staff is over the age of 50. Most of these people are just holding out until retirement.
Pros
401k Match, Global company
Cons
Management, Hr, Communication, Flexibility
Productive and fun place to work
CMM Applications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hebron, KYMay 21, 2019
With company for 46 years. I was pretty much my own boss throughout my career at Fives. Company was always willing to work with me when I needed time off.
Pros
Friendly coworkers
Cons
Long drive for me

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FIVES. Our community is ready to answer.