FIVES Employee Review

Nice
Mechanical Designer/Draftsman (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIJanuary 11, 2019
They do good work, treat people well as a team I cant compline, high energy, they do not babysit, clean environment, fast pace they trust the workers.
Pros
they did my dry cleaning
Cons
they ran low on work to do

Other FIVES Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work
CMM Applications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hebron, KYMay 21, 2019
With company for 46 years. I was pretty much my own boss throughout my career at Fives. Company was always willing to work with me when I needed time off.
Pros
Friendly coworkers
Cons
Long drive for me
At one time this was the place you wanted to work currently you did not want to work there
Mechanical Engineering (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIMay 8, 2019
The review I'm giving is open and honest as possible. I wish I had better news or a more positive sense of future for fives. Without any service department or willingness to work with customers it's pretty difficult to forecast what will happen in the future for the people and employees of fives.
Pros
Whoever has survived and still there I believe care for there the company and believe in its future, management however has a different point of view.
Cons
It is not doing well overall.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FIVES. Our community is ready to answer.