FIVES Employee Review

Poor management and no direction for success.
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 8, 2018
Most of the working people are a great group. Management is poor with people and communications. No training given. If you travel all expenses you must pay for upfront but you do get reimbursed once you turn your expenses. You are expected to support demanding customers all around the clock and many weekends uncompensated. Management requires too much 'knee jerking' reactions without learning from mistakes. Products manufactured are poor and cheap with no intention to improve. Management does not back their workers. Management is constantly in meetings and attempt to fulfill their numbers with no adequate resources.
Benefits
Cons
All other then benefits

Other FIVES Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work
CMM Applications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hebron, KYMay 21, 2019
With company for 46 years. I was pretty much my own boss throughout my career at Fives. Company was always willing to work with me when I needed time off.
Pros
Friendly coworkers
Cons
Long drive for me
At one time this was the place you wanted to work currently you did not want to work there
Mechanical Engineering (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIMay 8, 2019
The review I'm giving is open and honest as possible. I wish I had better news or a more positive sense of future for fives. Without any service department or willingness to work with customers it's pretty difficult to forecast what will happen in the future for the people and employees of fives.
Pros
Whoever has survived and still there I believe care for there the company and believe in its future, management however has a different point of view.
Cons
It is not doing well overall.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FIVES. Our community is ready to answer.