FIVES Employee Review

Friendly and productive working culture
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Novi, MIMay 7, 2018
Friendly and productive working culture providing space to think and act independently on a problem. Balanced work and life and a fair compensation. Recommended for Entry level candidates to learn the profession without a lot of work stress.
Pros
Good Environment to work
Cons
Management actions on a problem sometimes seems inappropriate

Other FIVES Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work
CMM Applications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hebron, KYMay 21, 2019
With company for 46 years. I was pretty much my own boss throughout my career at Fives. Company was always willing to work with me when I needed time off.
Pros
Friendly coworkers
Cons
Long drive for me
At one time this was the place you wanted to work currently you did not want to work there
Mechanical Engineering (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIMay 8, 2019
The review I'm giving is open and honest as possible. I wish I had better news or a more positive sense of future for fives. Without any service department or willingness to work with customers it's pretty difficult to forecast what will happen in the future for the people and employees of fives.
Pros
Whoever has survived and still there I believe care for there the company and believe in its future, management however has a different point of view.
Cons
It is not doing well overall.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FIVES. Our community is ready to answer.