FIVES Employee Review

Technically Challenging
HYDRAULIC PNEUMATIC TECHNICIAN APPRENTICE (Former Employee) –  Hebron,KYFebruary 2, 2018
Great guys, masters of their individual skillsets.Hebron, KY.Everyone there comes from old tool families and appreciates craftsmanship. Cutting edge, world class Aerospace and Machine Tool Manufacturer. Some nepotism within management, not too great at all. Overall, I would have remained there had my mother not passed away and me going a half day over on vacation time to lay her to rest. Way it goes.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Home, Family Time
Official response from FIVES
July 27, 2018

Thank you for sharing you experience with us. First of all we would like to express our condolences. Fives companies' management are autonomous and responsible in order to maintain their world class level of manufacturing . Fives is also organized in a matrix mode with a transversal management and a number of support functions in order to guarantee the professionalism in every level of our organizations.

Other FIVES Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work
CMM Applications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hebron, KYMay 21, 2019
With company for 46 years. I was pretty much my own boss throughout my career at Fives. Company was always willing to work with me when I needed time off.
Pros
Friendly coworkers
Cons
Long drive for me
At one time this was the place you wanted to work currently you did not want to work there
Mechanical Engineering (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIMay 8, 2019
The review I'm giving is open and honest as possible. I wish I had better news or a more positive sense of future for fives. Without any service department or willingness to work with customers it's pretty difficult to forecast what will happen in the future for the people and employees of fives.
Pros
Whoever has survived and still there I believe care for there the company and believe in its future, management however has a different point of view.
Cons
It is not doing well overall.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FIVES. Our community is ready to answer.