FIVES Employee Review

Very compartmentalized and little interaction.
Engineer (Former Employee) –  North Canton, OhioJuly 11, 2018
I felt it was a difficult place to work, as there was NO cohesiveness among the engineers and people just came and went with little regard to working with anyone and there was no Engineering atmosphere to be found, although personally the people were very nice and affable outside the offices.
Official response from FIVES
November 30, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. The Fives Code of ethics is a key element to the group and is applicable to all of our subsidiaries. Our Group is committed to enable everyone to express themselves and participate to the advancement of well-being at work. this is why we present employees with different opportunities throughout the year in order to share their views with the Group

Other FIVES Employee Reviews

At one time this was the place you wanted to work currently you did not want to work there
Mechanical Engineering (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIMay 8, 2019
The review I'm giving is open and honest as possible. I wish I had better news or a more positive sense of future for fives. Without any service department or willingness to work with customers it's pretty difficult to forecast what will happen in the future for the people and employees of fives.
Pros
Whoever has survived and still there I believe care for there the company and believe in its future, management however has a different point of view.
Cons
It is not doing well overall.
Great co-workers and environment to work in!
Office Personnel (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYMarch 26, 2019
Company has come a long way in the past year. Recent recruitment has built a strong leadership team here. With the new CEO we have a more clear picture of the next 5 years. We have out grown our facility and I think most people are looking forward to a fresh start in a new and upgraded building. The company has recently upgraded their time off for the better and implemented community service days. I look forward to seeing where we are in the next few years!
Pros
Events, Benefits, Pay, Time Off, People

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FIVES. Our community is ready to answer.