Flagship Credit Acceptance Employee Reviews

Flagship is the best job I ever had. Period.
Loss Mitigation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chadds Ford, PAJuly 5, 2019
Typically I had a queue of accounts to work in loss mitt, 91-120 days past due. We were able to work independently while performing lots of skip work and having a great time working with each other. The supervisors also were very knowledgeable and hard working and always helped out where necessary. Management is top notch and extremely professional. They expect top performance, but always work to help you be the best you can be. Just do your job, as someone once said. I miss this job every day, but I had a 100 mile commute on 95 to and from work. But I did it for almost 7 years because I loved the job. If they had 2 or 3 days of working from home for me, I would go back in a heartbeat. I keep checking in, just in case. If you have the chance to work at flagship, just go for it. It will be the best move you ever made.
July 10, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with Flagship Credit Acceptance. We are glad to hear that your experience with Flagship was so positive. Thank you for being part of our team and making Flagship your "first choice!"

Don’t work here
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 5, 2019
Management is nit picky and not helpful. No work and life balance. They tell you everything you do wrong. The bonus is very low compared to other employers. The only pro was they pay well. That’s it.
Pros
The day ending
July 10, 2019

We regret to hear that your experience at Flagship was anything less than positive. We value your feedback as Flagship continues to foster a culture that rewards individual and organizational excellence while being mindful of the short-term and long-term goals of the company.

Toxic Work Environment
Loan Servicing Operations (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 3, 2019
I can't think of anything positive to say, and I am a high volume top performer. I'm very stressed, have no personal time, they will have you working 98 hr pay periods with very small reward. Bonus is contingent upon the ENTIRE company meeting goal. We are usually millions of dollars from our goal. There is no communication across company sites so customers are angry, upset, and typically confused. You will do the same work a $23/hr worker does for $15 an hr if you apply now. Micromanaged down to the seconds it toom to use the bathroom. There is no hot water in the womens restroom of the Dallas office, disgusting. Your well being will be disregarded until you speak up, then you will be watched even harder to see if you will be late or not finish all calls, letters sent, extensions processed, and - listen. You deserve better. Don't work here, they don't care about their peoe. You will have NO VOICE.
Pros
None - you deserve better
Cons
Listen to me - you deserve better so look elsewhere.
July 10, 2019

We regret to hear that your experience at Flagship has been anything less than positive. We value your feedback as Flagship continues to invest in its communication with associates. We remain committed to establishing a comfortable working environment for our associates, in addition to creating a culture of engagement by providing all of our associates with an opportunity for continuous improvement, recognition, and advancement. Thank you for being part of our team.

Stressful
Recovery Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 13, 2019
The atmosphere is filled with anxiety. Micro management in such a way that it makes everyday life stressful. Everyone walks on eggshells to see if the manager is in a good mood or not.
June 24, 2019

We respect your opinion and regret that your experience at Flagship has not been more positive. We remain committed to establishing a comfortable working environment for our associates, in addition to creating a culture of engagement by providing all of our associates with an opportunity for continuous improvement, recognition, and advancement. Thank you for being a part of our team.

Fast pace and productive workplace.
Mid-Range Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 21, 2019
Typical day consist of fun, fast paced but competitive work environment. Management is always there to help and push you to do the job needing to be done in the best way possible to benefit the customer first and company second.
June 24, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with Flagship Credit Acceptance. We are glad to hear that your experience with Flagship has been very positive. Thank you for being part of our team and making Flagship your "first choice!"

Loan Servicing Administrator (Current Employee) –  Chadds Ford, PAApril 23, 2019
Needs better match and vesting for 401k. Pay and incentives somewhat low. I like working for the company, good managers, need better compensation to remain competitive in industry.
June 24, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with Flagship Credit Acceptance. We continuously work to ensure long-term opportunity for all our associates. Treating our associates fairly is a top priority for us, as our Core Values include respect, integrity, and trust. Thank you for being part of our team and making Flagship your "first choice!"

If you need a job
Title Administrator (Current Employee) –  Chadds Ford, PAApril 17, 2019
I have been here 8 years some good and some bad, I feel stuck where I am and unable to move forward in my position. My work is such a niche that it does not transcend to other companies
Pros
good location
Cons
management style
June 24, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with Flagship Credit Acceptance. We continuously work to build a culture of engagement and to ensure long-term opportunity for all our associates. Thank you for being part of our team!

Toxic, poor work ethics culture
Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 16, 2019
If you are a person who likes to engage in a conflict of interest relationships go for it. This is one of the worst companies to work for. you will have to be personal friends with dealership people or mean.
June 24, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with Flagship Credit Acceptance. We strive to create a comfortable working environment for our associates, in addition to a culture of engagement. We treat our associates ethically and fairly, as a few of our Core Values include respect, trust, and integrity. Thank you for being a part of our team, and we wish you the best in your future career endeavors.

If you know how to kiss butt then this is the place for you!
Recovery Ops (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 3, 2019
No room for advancement unless you play the game. Processes are not clear and communication lacking. As long as the ‘perception’ of the mission statement is reached, that is all they care about.
Pros
Friendly Staff
Cons
Poor Management
June 24, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with Flagship Credit Acceptance. We strive to create a culture of engagement for our associates and treat each individual with respect, trust, and integrity, which are a few of our Core Values that we take very seriously. Thank you for being a part of our team, and we wish you the best in your future career endeavors.

Good company to work for all in all
Area Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COApril 3, 2019
Good company to work for all in all, but the tail seems to wag the dog a bit. Being a remote employee is a wonderful thing but the office staff has a direct impact on how the territory performs.
June 24, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with Flagship Credit Acceptance. We're glad that you've had an overall positive experience with Flagship. Thank you for being part of our team and making Flagship your "first choice!"

Loan specialist
Specialist Collector/ Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 3, 2019
Love working with flagship Credit Acceptance they where awesome as well as all my co workers and Mangers. The company made it to where they had events for the employees
Pros
They bought lunches for the company to show their appreciation
Cons
Nothing bad to say
June 24, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with Flagship Credit Acceptance. We're glad that you had such a positive experience during your employment with us. Thank you for being a part of our team, and we wish you all the best in your future career endeavors!

Unprofessional
Loan Servicing Agent (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 3, 2019
This is a well balanced company to work for, time off and vacation time is a plus. Supervisors need to be replaced there not professional. So this is a change that need to be addressed. They allow there friends to get by.
Pros
Flexible time
Cons
Unprofessional
June 24, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with Flagship Credit Acceptance. We regret to hear that your experience with Flagship has been less than positive. Professionalism in the workplace is a priority of ours, and we take our Core Values of respect, integrity, and trust very seriously. Thank you for being part of our team.

Great place to gain experience
Dealer Administrative Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 6, 2019
The people there are great, my coworkers always assisted me when I needed help. Even when times were rough and we were understaffed, my coworkers always made sure to keep a positive attitude and they overall made the job worth it. Yes, there is room for growth, but you have to be willing to frequently exceed all expectations.
Pros
Great Benefits
June 24, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with Flagship Credit Acceptance. Flagship is proud of the fun, professional culture our associates create, and we work hard to be the first choice of employment for our associates. Thank you for being part of our team and making Flagship your "first choice!"

Excellent place to work
Senior Account Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 30, 2019
The job is great. along with the benefits,the employer is very flexible and has plenty of opportunities to help advance with your career to help you to see where you want to be
June 24, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with Flagship Credit Acceptance. We're glad that you had a positive work experience during your employment with us. We wish you the best of luck in your future career endeavors!

Fun workplace
Loan Servicing Representative (Current Employee) –  Carmel, INJanuary 28, 2019
Sad to hear them closing my location in Carmel, In on March 1, 2019 to out source our positions to Columbia. This company had me at we treat our employees as our family not a number.
Pros
Center lunch monthly, gym in building, gr8 people to work with
June 24, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with Flagship Credit Acceptance. We're glad that you had an overall positive work experience during your employment with us. Thank you for being a part of our team!

The job is not bad but sometimes there is drama that causes friction.
TITLE SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 7, 2019
I don’t mind my job. It’s just a bit repetitive and there isn’t a lot of opportunity to move up or around. Management definitely needs more training on how to approach people but it’s getting better.
June 24, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with Flagship Credit Acceptance. Flagship makes it a priority to create a comfortable working environment for our associates and to treat each member of the Company ethically and fairly. Thank you for being part of our team and making Flagship your "first choice!"

Great place to work.
Loss Mitigation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 7, 2019
Great place to work. Incentive driven. Relaxed environment. Flagship Credit doesn't need to keep the Indiana office open any longer. They are closing doors permanently March 1st 2019.
June 24, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with Flagship Credit Acceptance. Flagship is proud of the fun, professional culture our associates create, and we work hard to be the first choice of employment for our associates. Despite having closed one of our office locations, Flagship is still operating normally in a few other locations. Thank you for being on our team!

Great people make a great company
Collections Manager (Former Employee) –  Chadds Ford, PADecember 31, 2018
Loved working with everyone, i enjoyed training mentoring side by sides and sharing achievements of great performances nothing to me is better than finding talent and watching them grow into a top performer, or a customer that's having a bad day and being able to change there day into a positive customer changing the way customers feel about customer service is always the goal.
Pros
Great people and Great leadership
Cons
Hours
June 24, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with Flagship Credit Acceptance. Flagship is proud of the fun, professional culture our associates create, and we work hard to be the first choice of employment for our associates. We're glad that you had an overall positive experience with us during your employment and wish you the best in your future career endeavors.

Fun place to work
Loan Servicing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXDecember 2, 2018
Great place to work. Ive learned a lot working for flagship. Great place to retire also. Supervisors are great. Staff is great. Great opportunity for advancement.
June 24, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with Flagship Credit Acceptance. Flagship is proud of the fun, professional culture our associates create, and we work hard to be the first choice of employment for our associates. We're glad that you've enjoyed your employment with us as an associate. Thank you for being part of our team and making Flagship your "first choice!"

Loan service
Loan Servicing Manager/Admin Assist (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXNovember 19, 2018
 Currently lead the number one servicing team in the company amazing results while assisting other lines of business as needed
 Hiring, training, and developing staff to reach their full potential while hitting important metrics and goals
 Approve extensions on past due customers who show the capacity to repay the bank
 Train and mentor new employees who are under performing
 Responsible for putting together our company Town Halls and boasting employee engagement scores
 Contribute to special projects while making sure quality scores are being met
 Assisting customers with escalated issues and helping to resolve payment disputes
 Approving time cards, create floor wide contests, and review loans for remodications
 Excel,MicrosoftWords,
June 24, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with Flagship Credit Acceptance. Flagship is proud of the fun, professional culture our associates create, and we work hard to be the first choice of employment for our associates. Thank you for being a part of our team and making Flagship your "first choice!"

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flagship Credit Acceptance. Our community is ready to answer.