Flagship Facility Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

Good
Lead Line Cook (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 12, 2019
I good place to work at and has work/life balance. Good compensation and benefits. I feel good to be in this team and they actually care about the employees
exciting for a new day challenge.
Culinary Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAMarch 7, 2019
flagship was a really helpful and kind company to work for, there was a lot of knowledge and effort put into our ground rule easy going and well to understand. It was a good feeling walking in at work and just having a place full with smiles everyone was always nice and greeting. Everyday was a good challenge to do our responsibilities no one was complaining everything was being properly managed. I had the opportunity to grow from where I started until the day that I left. Started with the minimum wage and came out a champion. The hardest part of the job was clocking out at the end of your shift, it was an awesome environment with smart people around campus always a great choice of food to taste, and just having that cup of your favorite ice cream at the end of the day.
Pros
free food and snack and drinks
Cons
great benefits
Long Productive days
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Carson, CAFebruary 28, 2019
A typical day at work was revewing timecards in the Kronos application, responding to all emails, entering all information in the winteam system, closing tickets, answering phone calls, helping out walk in's as they come in, make sure all office supplies were all in stock, taking care of all safety training that need to be done every month, Inputting information in spreadsheets, sending out reports. I learned different things at Flagship. One thging that I learned was the Winteam System (the billing system). Management was good. Workplace culture was very good, once in a while we had team building night. The hardest part of this job was that some of the coworkers would not complete part of their daiy task and if they were not completed its like if my job was not completed and I had to complete their part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I loved my job and I loved doing what I was doing.
productive and fun working area
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAFebruary 23, 2019
Best place I've worked at so far yet and i highly recommend it to the public. Awesome people, the management is good and if i have to work there again i will.
Extremely toxic environment do not be fooled by the high pay
Prep cook (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAFebruary 21, 2019
Bad management lack of team support racial discrimination unfair competition the Human Resources suck really bad and they interrogated me as I came back from vacation accusing me of abandoning my position the chefs are liars and fakes you’re better off living on EBT then working for this company
Pros
Cons
Everything and everyone
Staff underpaid, low level employees are not appreciated,
Financial Specialist (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXFebruary 14, 2019
Too much turn over. Focus on revenue, not on employees. Employees are the foundation of this company. Overlooked and underpaid. Does not offer bereavement or maternity leave. Janitorial staff has to work a full year to earn leave.
Pros
Casual dress code
Cons
Lacks promoting team environment, Loose policies and procedures, Mgmnt picks and chooses what applies and to whom.
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 22, 2019
No estimulan salarios al trabajar mucho trabajo y poca remuneración salarial por que no suben los pagos por hora
Pros
Muy caro
Cons
Si hay descanzo
Ambiente de trabajo no muy bueno por los supervisores
LIMPIEZA DE AEROPUERTO INTERNACIONAL (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 9, 2019
El trato de supervisor a empleado no es muy bueno ..
Layback
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 2, 2019
Laysback and around good helping people keeping. The top and lower level clean also understanding people from all over the world and love being around. Good people
Pros
Good mgr.
Cons
Working. Good with other
Buen ambiente de trabajo
Porter day (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CADecember 26, 2018
El trabajo está bien cuando haces tus actividades designadas por las cuales fuiste contratado.pero regularmente no tienen personal y te sobrecargan el trabajo de la gente que trabaja en la noche.ademas hay ciertos favoritismos a ciertos empleados ya que tienen parentesco con supervisor ..otra cosa es la aseguranza primero que en un tiempo determinado te la darán y después de ser contratado no es en ese tiempo sino más adelante...
Pros
Nads
Cons
No hay aseguranza hasta 2años despues
Fun work environment
staff (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 9, 2018
Its easy going place to work .nice staff and managment
flexible hours and plenty of safety classes
Work on your own pace and make sure evrything is spotless
Pros
Easy pace
Cons
Short breaks
Great work place
Line Cook/Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CANovember 7, 2018
Flagship is a Great company to learn at and have fun if you are passionate about food or want to learn about food. Great pay and an overall great work environment.
Pros
Free food, drinks, snacks, and weekends off
Cons
Union
Es una compañía de limpieza general que pagan bien son muy condiderados y brindan los equipos necesarios para trabajar tienen mucha personal
Janitor and Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CANovember 6, 2018
Algunos supervisores son buenas personas y considerados
Pros
Dan muchas horas de trabajo
Productive all the time
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CASeptember 26, 2018
You learn a lot while on the job with flagship. There is always something to do. If not busy with the dishes managers will tell you to help prepare in the kitchen, if not busy on your side same with other positions. It's like everyone helps each other which is great and good for the employees of flagship.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
10 min breaks
Typical Day
Line Cook/Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CASeptember 10, 2018
Work is good at the beginning. A lot of promises made by managers, but never accomplished. No advancement in career. No growth, Favortism. Hard work isn't recognized. Poor management.
Great experience
Gondola runner (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 31, 2018
slow pace work on your own time management could do better but no complaints.
Pretty ;aid back
Nothing hard about the just like any other job just got to get the job done.
Bad Management
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 24, 2018
Got let go, for drinking on the job. But the company we worked for people drank everyday and the company had beer taps. I received no warning or anything. Went to work on a Monday and they let me go. Management is horrible and it is true that HR runs the company. Do not work for this company.
Cons
Hr, management poor
Stay away
FOH Manager (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAAugust 14, 2018
Don't be lured in by the "free food and coffee" line. Bad management, disrespectful leaders and lack of advancement. Company lacks direction. Many red flags. Stay away.
Pros
N/a
Decent pay, Cool AF Supervisor
Building Engineer (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAAugust 12, 2018
The guys I worked with at Flagship we're super cool. We all worked together seamlessly. No drama, just a tight knit crew of 4 and we smashed on assignements all day long. Our Supervisor knew our skills and as long as we got our stuff done, we had zero issues. The way it should be. The one thing that I didn't like was the lack of resources. I realize Flagship is on a budget, but many times we just had to make do with what we had. And that's cool, because we would work on a problem together and come up with some great solutions to new problems we never encountered before. Like I said: great crew working out of the LONG BEACH VPC. No regrets, just got recruited to work elsewhere. Pay was decent, no complaints there. Only complaint is at the site in LB none and I mean NONE of the toilet seats were heated!! Unbelievable!!
Pros
Co workers were G's
Cons
Toilet seats were unheated!!
It was okay
Custodian 1 (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 6, 2018
I liked the people i worked with and the location the sent me to but it was kind of hard work because we never had all the cleaning suppies we needed every day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flagship Facility Services, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.