Flakeboard

Flakeboard Employee Reviews for Housekeepin

Found 1 review matching the search
love working for this company, mangement was very helpful, they really cared about their employees, although I didn't directly work for the flakeboard company they treated me like I was a member of their team, I work for a clean up crew for the sole purpose of making the plant look clean for the employees, making sure all bathrooms, floors, eating area was clean, moping floors, sweeping floors as well as making sure they were stock with all the every day supplies that they needed to make their day easier and smoother for their work e enviroment, really hated when I had to leave the this company but due to a contract issue they know longer needed my service but durning my stay at this company I enjoyed waking up in the morning going to this job there is nothing like working for a company that really cared about their employees and I've work for a lot of different companies and have never been treated with so much respect and kindness, I can only hope that I could have this in my life with my next job,.
Leave a review. Help people like you.