Flakeboard

Flakeboard Employee Reviews for Intern

It is a great job with great benefits. I worked as an summer intern for about three months. As an intern all you really have to do is come in and clean the facility floor and around all the machines and equipment.
I was an electrical intern there. I was happy when I got this internship but once a started working a became very disappointed. The first month they stuck me in an office doing paper work which wasn't what I was told I would be doing. While the other intern was able to walk the floor. Finally, when the lady whom I worked with stood up for me and told them I should be on the floor also they let me sit in the office with the electricians but only a few would teach me anything and they did not allow me to have locks so I could go in the machines with the electricians even though the other intern had some. I was let go for being late however the only times I was late was school because of school and they told me they would be flexible with me for school because they helped pay for my school. I felt as if I was treated differently than the others because I was a female and they felt I could not do the work.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.