Flakeboard

Flakeboard Employee Reviews

Overall good place to work. If you work hard and stay with hard and learn you can advance. Good pay good benefits very good place to work. You have the ability to learn one than one job which will help you advance and make you an asset to the company
Did not like this job at all. Very stressful. We were placed behind very tall towers and were told to clean mold off of the floor. No water was provided and the air quality was poor
Pros
7-4 shift
Cons
No air no water
It is a great job with great benefits. I worked as an summer intern for about three months. As an intern all you really have to do is come in and clean the facility floor and around all the machines and equipment.
Flake board was a good place to work although it has been a while since I worked there I can only emagine it has improved with the new tech that is out.
Pros
Pay was good
Cons
There were some messy places to clean
Decent place to work,competitive pay. the hours are steady and the work is consistent. Management could be a little more hands on.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
love working for this company, mangement was very helpful, they really cared about their employees, although I didn't directly work for the flakeboard company they treated me like I was a member of their team, I work for a clean up crew for the sole purpose of making the plant look clean for the employees, making sure all bathrooms, floors, eating area was clean, moping floors, sweeping floors as well as making sure they were stock with all the every day supplies that they needed to make their day easier and smoother for their work e enviroment, really hated when I had to leave the this company but due to a contract issue they know longer needed my service but durning my stay at this company I enjoyed waking up in the morning going to this job there is nothing like working for a company that really cared about their employees and I've work for a lot of different companies and have never been treated with so much respect and kindness, I can only hope that I could have this in my life with my next job,.
Good place to work. Good work/life balance. Good compensation and benefits. Good culture and management. Good job security and advancement opportunities.
Everyone at Flakeboard is treated like family. The management truly cares about the employees and how they are. The Malvern facility truly has safety as its number one priority.
Pros
family atmosphere
pays well for the area the comkpany makes plyboard and is very safe and promotes the awareness of safety.. . . . . . . . .. . .. . . .
Very busy must have high energy to work in Maintenance there. Lots of great workers. Everyone there seems to be willing to help fellow employees.
I was an electrical intern there. I was happy when I got this internship but once a started working a became very disappointed. The first month they stuck me in an office doing paper work which wasn't what I was told I would be doing. While the other intern was able to walk the floor. Finally, when the lady whom I worked with stood up for me and told them I should be on the floor also they let me sit in the office with the electricians but only a few would teach me anything and they did not allow me to have locks so I could go in the machines with the electricians even though the other intern had some. I was let go for being late however the only times I was late was school because of school and they told me they would be flexible with me for school because they helped pay for my school. I felt as if I was treated differently than the others because I was a female and they felt I could not do the work.
Dangerous place to work...one fire & two explosions while I worked there...employees expected to put out fires...teams forced in on off days
I enjoyed the day-to-day processes while I was interning with Flakeboard. It was very easy for me to catch on with how to enter invoices. My co-workers were awesome and management did a great job of creating an enjoyable environment to work in. The free Diet Coke was a great plus as well!
I was just a temp but was a fun job stayed busy with great pay. co workers great all talk to you and help you understand. the best part of the job was the pay. the hardest part for me was the heights.
You work in the hottest areas of the plant and in the bitter cold without proper ppe to prtotect you from the elements. Safety is very low priority and plant has a very bad RIR.
Cons
low pay for work conditions