Flakeboard

Flakeboard Job Security & Advancement reviews

Good place to work. Good work/life balance. Good compensation and benefits. Good culture and management. Good job security and advancement opportunities.
I was an electrical intern there. I was happy when I got this internship but once a started working a became very disappointed. The first month they stuck me in an office doing paper work which wasn't what I was told I would be doing. While the other intern was able to walk the floor. Finally, when the lady whom I worked with stood up for me and told them I should be on the floor also they let me sit in the office with the electricians but only a few would teach me anything and they did not allow me to have locks so I could go in the machines with the electricians even though the other intern had some. I was let go for being late however the only times I was late was school because of school and they told me they would be flexible with me for school because they helped pay for my school. I felt as if I was treated differently than the others because I was a female and they felt I could not do the work.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.