Flatter & Associates, Inc. Employee Reviews

Family oriented business
IV&V Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAJanuary 28, 2018
This company is a small family run business. Any time I had an issue on my work site it was resolved in a timely fashion. When I had questions about benefits or vacation they were answered promptly.
Conflicted
Senior Information Assurance Analyst, Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VASeptember 29, 2014
After 7 years with the company I almost hate to write anything negative, but the environment definitely turned sour. I had a good run until I started questioning the leadership. As one of the senior leaders with the company and with such tenure I still didn't feel accepted as a valuable adviser to the CEO, even though he made claims otherwise.

The company is top heavy with many people in non-income producing positions (it's a family owned and operated business). They have that right but I think it hurts the bottom line and potential salary increases for deserving employees.

Anyone is replaceable and they definitely prove that even if the customer you are supporting feels you are a valuable team member to the effort.
Small Family Owned Company
Information Assurance Officer (IAO) (Current Employee) –  Quantico, VADecember 4, 2013
Small Family Owned Company. There isnt much room for growth within the company. Benefits arent great.
Cares about family
Identity Operations Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, D.C.August 3, 2013
Family owned and operated small business, veteran disabled and owned. Benefits are exceptional compared to other companies, and leadership is completely in tune with balancing family and work life.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flatter & Associates, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Flatter & Associates, Inc. Reviews by Location