FLEETCOR Employee Reviews

Very high turn over should tell you something!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAMarch 29, 2019
Don't waste your time at this awful company!

-Cut throat company
-Managers are uneducated
-Very stressful place to work
-No job security
-Not cool
Pros
Free cupcakes sometime
Cons
Very high turnover
Great work enviroment
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAMarch 26, 2019
While at fleetcor I excelled in my sales duties. They gave me the opportunity to utilize some of my unique talents on the phone to become the best closer I could be.
Pros
Free lunch sometimes, Trips
Cons
Horrible company, horrible management, poor pay
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles County, CAMarch 21, 2019
I worked for this company for 3.5 years and had 3 different managers in that timeframe. Employee turnover is immense. The VP of Sales actually sat in my car and said the reason the company restricted payment options for customers is because if they didn't, customers would pay on time and then the company couldn't charge them late fees. The company makes its money off of usurious and hidden fees. We lost our contract with one of the premier gas companies around because of poor customer service and usurious fees. That contract went to our competition because that company did not want their reputation tarnished by Fleetcor. They even sued. Google it and research before you go to this company. Upper management is horrific. HR is a joke. Try to get hold of someone...good luck! Unless you can stomach telling customers things you later learn to not be true, and causing the customer financial distress while wrecking their business credit rating, run from this company as fast as you can!
Pros
No overtime required
Cons
Everything about this company is a fail! Run away if you want to keep your integrity in tact.
Do not work there
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Peachtree Corners, GAMarch 4, 2019
This company offers no diversity at the the C-level! This place is where sales people come to fail! The compensation plan makes absolutely no sense! The salary for every salesman is $37k, the turnover rate is at 225%! Do not work at Fleetcor if you’re interested in a sales role!
Hostile work environment
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAFebruary 21, 2019
Poor Upper management, very mean spirited trainers.
Classic bait and switch, put alot of energy in making new hires believe it's a great place to work. ITS NOT,
Very unprofessional clickish, if you make commission you want receive your full commission, if you work a big lead until completion they will give the lead to employees that have been with the company longer. Keep up with your time your hours will always be wrong. Sales floor is full of metoo moments that's their company Culture if you report it to human resources they will not do anything it's safer to just pass on this position YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!
Pros
First week of training they provide lunch
Cons
Unprofessional environment, bad management, bad training
Great opportunity
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAFebruary 13, 2019
Working for Fleetcor was an amazing experience. I love working directly with people and B2B. The benefits and Insurance was especially appreciated. The job have coaching and development always and readily available. Great work environment.
Pros
High call volume center
Cons
new call listings come out every few years
Creative Lodging - RUN AWAY.
Reservation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYFebruary 10, 2019
Underpaid and overworked. No recommendation from me. Management does not communicate well, and lies to their employees just to get them to stop asking questions. This place was decent before it was bought out by fleetcor, and now it's all about the bottom line and not about the client experience.
Pros
Coworkers are nice, assigned seating so no one else is at your desk
Cons
Management, Culture, Pay
Horrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Concord, CAJanuary 9, 2019
I’ve never ever worked with a company that does not value their employees that has poor management and co- workers are horrible low pay no advancement treat you horrible it was almost like high school I don’t understand why they are still in operation in the Concord California office! I come from 13 years of call center customer and I could run that office with my eyes closed I was fired because I missed 2 days while in my 90 days and I was happy they let me GO!! You could not pay me in penny’s to work there again!!
Pros
Benefits and work hours 5am-2
Cons
Horrible environment
HOT Mess Express
Representative (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 1, 2019
Lord jesus where do I start? Systems are tired and dated messy atmosphere for sure! Pay is so not worth it managers throw you under the bus while smiling in your face RUN!!!
Pros
No Assigned Seats
Cons
Atmosphere, Drama, Pay, Parking
Collaborations are underway!
O/O (Current Employee) –  Nashville-Davidson, TNDecember 19, 2018
The company has adopted several collaborative practices to ensure human capital success daily.

If you set your target at collaboration and solutions for 2100, then we all win!

*portfolio management
*career forecast
*fringe benefits
*low overhead
*5-star rating with social media (New private venture)
Pros
Flexible Negotions
Not my favorite place
Inside Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 17, 2018
I think the reputation of Fleetcor is well deserved. The company takes advantage of their clients with fees and charges. The company is run like a traditional call-center with call-center issues. If that is where you are comfortable, you will have no issues. People that prefer a more professional environment, should steer clear.
Fun Environment! Lots of Engagement!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 14, 2018
Always feels like a family. Smiles are constant. Lots of activities. Leaders know it can be stressful so they make sure we are valued. Great referral bonus too!
Pros
Benefits, Fun
Cons
Shifts are varied
not a good place to work
Client Administrator (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNDecember 4, 2018
not a good place to work. i did not like my supervisor they are unfair and they do not treat employees fair. I would not recommend anyone to work there
Pros
Cons
too much work
Not a bad place to start, but hard to finish here
Corporate Trainer/Group Manager (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GANovember 3, 2018
A job, but not to be confused with career growth. Management always changing which makes the charted direction difficult to obtain. A job, but not to be confused with career growth.
Pros
People
Cons
Leadership
Not the greatest...
Employee (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNOctober 18, 2018
Heed the negative reviews of this company. What started off as a pretty nice gig with decent compensation quickly turned into a nightmare 2 months in, starting with my pay being docked on conversion from temp to permanent. I was able to "negotiate " my salary which just entailed talking to someone to talk to someone to talk to my manager. Communication screw ups all around. Unless you really love the industry, go somewhere else.
Pros
Ok office, on-site gym, consistently busy
Cons
Low pay, disconnected management, no idea who or where HR is
Worst Job Ever! Do Not Apply!
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAOctober 13, 2018
Commission is NEVER right. Poor leadership and Training. If you complain about Anything you are targeted for termination. Reports are NEVER right! Customers are constantly deceived everyday! Favortism is at all time high! Only certain reps make goal all the time. Unrealistic quotas impossible to meet. Your Accounts are given to other reps. You receive duplicate leads and recycled leads! Systems constantly have issues. You do not have proper tools to perform your job. HR department does Nothing when you complain about harrassment from management. Do Not Work here you will be aggervated everyday of your life while working there! If you want to be paid ALL your money you work for RUN cause you will not get it here!
Pros
Cons
Everything!!!
A Nightmare
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZOctober 8, 2018
The typical workday is cold calling provided leads. The leads are either existing customers you can't offer your service/product to or you are calling on companies/business who don't even qualify for your product and service. Basically you are making mindless phone calls on a daily basis just to earn your salary. The training as they call it, in reality is just one week before they throw you on the phones.

Local management is worthless and offers no help. Fleetcor didn't have any commonsense to hire an experienced and knowledgeable manager before they opened doors in Arizona.

Because of these and other issues, I voluntarily left just 3 months into what I was planning for a long term career.
Pros
Beautiful office space
Cons
Lots and lots of issues
Poor culture
Employee (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNSeptember 30, 2018
Toxic environment to work in. Turnover is not dealt with and is welcomed "in the spirt of driving a performance culture." No real retention strategies in place. Very little focus on employee engagement beyond donuts or cookies given out by HR.

Growth company which could offer career development/opportunity but there needs to be a lot of work done in order to make this a good place to work.
Pros
Growth company
Cons
poor 401k match, constantly changing priorities, HR doesn't seem to be a partner, high turnover that doesn't seem to matter to execs
If this was the last position on Earth...
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Concord, CASeptember 5, 2018
Save yourself the stress! Extremely high turnover; Prepare to revisit middle school, where gossip and bullying reside. Inadequate and corrupt management. Once you are on the radar, start looking for another job. They will find any reason to write you up and be fired without warning. Unable to use sick time. When you are first hired, you are offered a facade of potential opportunities, accommodating staff, and great incentives. The truth is there is no growth and the few opportunities they do have is in TN and GA, they will not make any special accommodations or training after the first month, and somehow your name is mysteriously missing from the incentive list.

There is nothing you can do, but take it.
Pros
a job with benefits
Cons
everything else
Don't Go There!
Phone Operator (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSAugust 23, 2018
This is a TERRIBLE place to work...

HOSTILE WORK ENVIRONMENT!

My role was to call hotels/motels repeatedly and ask them if they would participate in their program...even after they said NO, I was told to continue to keep calling them...NOT GOOD!
Pros
Free lunches sometimes
Cons
Mean and ugly people -DAX

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FLEETCOR. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6