FleetLogix Employee Reviews

Yes it’s that bad
Vsa (Current Employee) –  Sandston, VAMay 26, 2018
Honestly it’s a dead end job with no chance of a pay raise unless you get promoted which doesn’t happen and you really don’t want that headache moral sucks and nobody knows what they are doing much less what’s going on communication is nonexistent if you just want a paycheck this is the place but be warned it’s worse then high school with all the back biting and gossip the age requirement is 21, that’s physically 21 but you can be mentally 2 and get hired management is hypocritical and tells you not to do what they themselves do management has their favorites so they don’t have to do anything but if you’re not in you’re out back it’s all about numbers all they care bout is 4 cars an hour the heck with the time it takes to clean up that goes against your “productivity” there are some good people there but then you have the dunce cap wearing clown wearing sunglasses at night putting everyone in harms way, yes it’s this bad and worse
Pros
Some decent people
Cons
Everything else
A profitable upstanding American Company
Transporter/V.S.A. (Former Employee) –  Aurora , COMay 6, 2018
Fleetlogix is a fine fleet movement & maintenance company , offering opportunity to anyone willing (& not willing) to earn money. If I had a leadership type of mind , I might have been better able to advance.
Pros
Good benefits, friendly co-workers from all nations
Cons
Some immigrants who were given positions of authority used that authority to intimidate others.
FleetLogix @ ABG Ontario Airport
Driver (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CADecember 1, 2018
This is a good job if you are going to school or are retired. Pay is minimum wage and pay increases only occur when its mandated by law.
No holiday pay EVER and only 3 sick days per year per law. No on-site manager, (one was fired and never replaced.) Supervisor is a flake and basically a brown noser.
Pros
Cake job, get to drive new cars
Cons
Pay sucks, no holiday pay
Boring poor management. Hardest part of the job is you cant communicate with the bosses, they treat like you are nothing.enjoyable is driving.
Driver (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIOctober 19, 2018
Rude managers they don't trust you to do your job. Overall childish, a lot of drama. No training provided. I had to figure out what i had to do. Instead of telling you what you did wrong they tell on you. Poor management, the manager is rude to everyone including the customers!.

I can't wait to get another job! He wouldn't let me change my schedule. The pay is horrible. Iam actually losing money by going to work there.
Pros
Get to drive nice cars
Cons
Short breaks mistrust, rude manager.
very active job
Driver (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 21, 2018
Cleaning out cars and taking them through the car wash. there is lots of walking, bending, and movement in your daily duties. Management was good but not enough room for advancement for me
Pros
able to keep little things like food and change
Cons
not enough hourly pay
Would never work with such unprofessional manager ( racist mangers)
Driver (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VANovember 11, 2018
This job sucks, I would never work for them again, or suggest anymore work there. Especially if your black. They will fire you if another employee that's been there longer , doesn't like you or if you look better than her.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Management and jealous co workers
easy money but poor management
Driver & Car Detailing (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VANovember 15, 2018
the management lies and they pretend to accept personal health reasons but uses it against you later. the management at fleetlogix is the most unprofessional managment atmosphere i have ever been in.
Pros
easy money
Cons
poor managment
N/a
Service Agent/Driver (Former Employee) –  Burlingame, CASeptember 19, 2018
It’s not bad working with the company if management was on point... but it is a good company that give second chances for a lot of people with not a perfect background status
where i working just good managment and fun employees and respectable people
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 16, 2018
i am fleetlogix employee but i working with avis/budget group . its perfect staff working there and the managers where i working very response and very care to keep the work environment very confortable and very active that make the employee like their job and very exiting to do the best . and my experience came from support avis/budget .
Pros
non
Cons
non
Bad Management:- Non-Communicative:
Shuttle Driver (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAApril 6, 2018
No accidents in four years with them but they were a sub company run thru the Thrifty Brand and Hertz Brand I would guess that companies had problems since they terminated all employees of Fleetlogix in 2017 after I was terminated in 2016 for a ghost call for bad customer service (not my call.) - They were run thru OC Airport from company out of San Diego.

Extra note: I had a slight heart attack in 2016 that I don't believe that was caused by work related duties as it was not while I was on duty but insurance covered it.
Pros
Tips were good at times
Cons
Only 30 minutes for lunch
A productive and fun place to work at.
Car Transporter (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMAugust 3, 2018
It was a fun and learning experience and a good thing to learn is how to detail cars and learn all the car classes for a car rental place. It also has a very good work schedule.
Best thing is you get to drive a lot of nice cars
Transfer cars (Former Employee) –  East Boston, MAJuly 5, 2018
Job isn’t good at all don’t waste your time working there they aren’t paying what they should and do so many things if they get caught they would be shut down
Pros
Drive any cars
Cons
Company, people there isn’t good
Productive and fun place to work.
Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJJuly 18, 2018
With Fleetlogix you get to experience driving different vehicles.Seeing how the client business level is. Learning new things on driver safety ,proper way of cleaning vehicles and traveling.
Could do better for training associates.
Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 8, 2017
Training was horrible to be honest. As a Supervisor I would of thought I would be shown the in's and out's and what's expected. Unfortunately I have had to figure things out on my own. Other than that it's a nice job.
Pros
They work with you as far as scheduling goes.
Cons
benefits, training.
Easy going work place
Driver (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 7, 2018
You're on the road most of the time, just traveling from location to location. You get to see a lot of new ares and learn the tri-state area. Easy/ laid back job.
Pros
Free time, flexiblity to perform your job, talking to coworkers, music
Cons
Long hours on the road, sleep deprived
fun place to work
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 26, 2018
It is a seasonal job,but if you are a strong driver and a team player you could acquire a year round position. You get to drive new cars and are able to drive to other locations. If you like to drive this is the company for you. You are working at an airport.
Fleetlogix was busy while looked for other
Car Prep (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZDecember 17, 2016
the area leadership was overworked and had to time to give to staff the Mesa Gateway location.

There was no upward growth or skill progress

coworks worked well together.
Pros
the other employees
Cons
no breaks, no benefits worked every day. no compaction for working on Holiday.
Bad mangment- They do ad they please and dont promote properly
Driver (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth-newark airportMarch 6, 2018
People dont drive safe and crash cars on lots and on the road

Mangment does a poor job of hiring and how it trains people. And. Needs better mangment instead of hiring mangment that show no common sense or any training
Pros
Drive nice cars
Cons
Bad managers
Move on quick
LEAD LUBE TECH (Former Employee) –  Inglewood, CADecember 2, 2014
The company is an agency that works for the car rental business and hires you and u dont get any kind of benefits. They try to push you to finish your work fast and then send you home early. this is only an emergency job to get money n move on quick
This is a great place to gain knowledge and expteritse in a number of management positions.
HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  Inglewood, CAOctober 10, 2017
This position taught me a great deal of responsibility and also compassion as I did not have any prior managerial experience. I soon learned how to deal with various different personalities and situations. I really enjoyed working for this employer however, I do wish we had more job security but being that we were on a contractual basis with our clients that made this difficult.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FleetLogix. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9