FleetLogix Employee Reviews

very active job
Driver (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 21, 2018
Cleaning out cars and taking them through the car wash. there is lots of walking, bending, and movement in your daily duties. Management was good but not enough room for advancement for me
Pros
able to keep little things like food and change
Cons
not enough hourly pay
where i working just good managment and fun employees and respectable people
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 16, 2018
i am fleetlogix employee but i working with avis/budget group . its perfect staff working there and the managers where i working very response and very care to keep the work environment very confortable and very active that make the employee like their job and very exiting to do the best . and my experience came from support avis/budget .
Pros
non
Cons
non
A productive and fun place to work at.
Car Transporter (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMAugust 3, 2018
It was a fun and learning experience and a good thing to learn is how to detail cars and learn all the car classes for a car rental place. It also has a very good work schedule.
Productive and fun place to work.
Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJJuly 18, 2018
With Fleetlogix you get to experience driving different vehicles.Seeing how the client business level is. Learning new things on driver safety ,proper way of cleaning vehicles and traveling.
Best thing is you get to drive a lot of nice cars
Transfer cars (Former Employee) –  East Boston, MAJuly 5, 2018
Job isn’t good at all don’t waste your time working there they aren’t paying what they should and do so many things if they get caught they would be shut down
Pros
Drive any cars
Cons
Company, people there isn’t good
Yes it’s that bad
Vsa (Current Employee) –  Sandston, VAMay 26, 2018
Honestly it’s a dead end job with no chance of a pay raise unless you get promoted which doesn’t happen and you really don’t want that headache moral sucks and nobody knows what they are doing much less what’s going on communication is nonexistent if you just want a paycheck this is the place but be warned it’s worse then high school with all the back biting and gossip the age requirement is 21, that’s physically 21 but you can be mentally 2 and get hired management is hypocritical and tells you not to do what they themselves do management has their favorites so they don’t have to do anything but if you’re not in you’re out back it’s all about numbers all they care bout is 4 cars an hour the heck with the time it takes to clean up that goes against your “productivity” there are some good people there but then you have the dunce cap wearing clown wearing sunglasses at night putting everyone in harms way, yes it’s this bad and worse
Pros
Some decent people
Cons
Everything else
A profitable upstanding American Company
Transporter/V.S.A. (Former Employee) –  Aurora , COMay 6, 2018
Fleetlogix is a fine fleet movement & maintenance company , offering opportunity to anyone willing (& not willing) to earn money. If I had a leadership type of mind , I might have been better able to advance.
Pros
Good benefits, friendly co-workers from all nations
Cons
Some immigrants who were given positions of authority used that authority to intimidate others.
Bad Management:- Non-Communicative:
Shuttle Driver (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAApril 6, 2018
No accidents in four years with them but they were a sub company run thru the Thrifty Brand and Hertz Brand I would guess that companies had problems since they terminated all employees of Fleetlogix in 2017 after I was terminated in 2016 for a ghost call for bad customer service (not my call.) - They were run thru OC Airport from company out of San Diego.

Extra note: I had a slight heart attack in 2016 that I don't believe that was caused by work related duties as it was not while I was on duty but insurance covered it.
Pros
Tips were good at times
Cons
Only 30 minutes for lunch
fun place to work
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 26, 2018
It is a seasonal job,but if you are a strong driver and a team player you could acquire a year round position. You get to drive new cars and are able to drive to other locations. If you like to drive this is the company for you. You are working at an airport.
Bad mangment- They do ad they please and dont promote properly
Driver (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth-newark airportMarch 6, 2018
People dont drive safe and crash cars on lots and on the road

Mangment does a poor job of hiring and how it trains people. And. Needs better mangment instead of hiring mangment that show no common sense or any training
Pros
Drive nice cars
Cons
Bad managers
Easy going work place
Driver (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 7, 2018
You're on the road most of the time, just traveling from location to location. You get to see a lot of new ares and learn the tri-state area. Easy/ laid back job.
Pros
Free time, flexiblity to perform your job, talking to coworkers, music
Cons
Long hours on the road, sleep deprived
Very stressful
Rental Car Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Burlingame, CAJanuary 9, 2018
The only thing i enjoyed about working at fleetlogix is being able to transport the vehicles because i love to drive. Overall the employees were unprofessional. I felt like i was in high school (immature adults).
Pros
Got to work at the air port
Cons
never got to spend time with family and had to work with negative coworkers
High School all over again
unknown (Former Employee) –  Sandston, VAOctober 15, 2017
this is a good job if you want extra money and are low on the totem pole but if you are higher up everyone tries to cut you down. Management only cares for day crew but never for night crew whom works really hard. it is the easiest job ever but the employees make it the most stressful. it truly is sad.
Pros
some good people work here
Cons
ask too much for way to little, no appreciation, everything..
Buen ambiente de trabajo y muy buena flexibilidad de horario.
Driver (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 15, 2017
Un poco más de orden entre los supervisores, ponerse de acuerdo antes de dar una orden a los chóferes
This is a great place to gain knowledge and expteritse in a number of management positions.
HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  Inglewood, CAOctober 10, 2017
This position taught me a great deal of responsibility and also compassion as I did not have any prior managerial experience. I soon learned how to deal with various different personalities and situations. I really enjoyed working for this employer however, I do wish we had more job security but being that we were on a contractual basis with our clients that made this difficult.
Vehicle Service Attendant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 20, 2017
A tip a typical work day where you could get work done in a fast-paced environment under minimal supervision with diverse employees in a timely matter.
Not a horrible company to work for
Site Lead (Former Employee) –  VirginiaAugust 22, 2017
The regional manager was a joke and was sleeping with the client who was a homophobic and allowed him to do whatever. They upper management of this company is a joke. They are more concerned about their pocket books than their employees.
Pros
Very Few
Cons
Many
Fun work place
Lead and Driver (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 11, 2017
Good place to work. Manager and supervisor is nice
and easy going. Work at your own pace, no pressure.
Coworkers are friendly and easy to get a long and work together.
Pros
Fun, no pressure
Cons
Expensive health plan.
A Brain-dead job for the headless
Shuttle Van Driver (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAJuly 19, 2017
This is a driving job, if you can't drive, you can still apply here and get hired. If you don't know how to dress to impress or just don't give a crrap, you stand even a better chance.
Pros
Driving late model cars all day.
Cons
No room for advancement, no promise of anything other than your minimum wage paycheck ever two weeks.
Could do better for training associates.
Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 8, 2017
Training was horrible to be honest. As a Supervisor I would of thought I would be shown the in's and out's and what's expected. Unfortunately I have had to figure things out on my own. Other than that it's a nice job.
Pros
They work with you as far as scheduling goes.
Cons
benefits, training.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FleetLogix. Our community is ready to answer.