Fleetpride Employee Reviews

Vending
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Forest Park, GAApril 6, 2018
The best part of this job was the vending machine. I was laid off and I am very thankful for that. Fleetpride was a great company behind the scenes but the local branch sucked as well as the harassment I received from one of my managers.
IBM i Lead Technical Analyst/Developer (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 26, 2018
Great place to work. Great manager and director to work with. Collaboration within team and manager is excellent. Good development tools to work with.
When I worked here it was Truck Parts & Equipment
Controller (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KS 67209March 20, 2018
Truck Parts was the best place I ever worked. The management team - part of which still works for Fleet Pride - was great. Fellow employees were friendly. My work brought me into contact with many different parts of the company everyday.
Work experience there was satisfactory and stressful
Parts Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMarch 14, 2018
The hardest part of the job was having my truck loaded by others and then when making deliveries not knowing what was on the truck or where it was located. Also I was never informed of how the order pulling system worked. I was told I was just the driver and did not need to know. I could not help customers because I did not know where will-call parts were located. Fellow employees were courteous and nice.
Fun and productive place where advancement and helpful instruction is offered
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  San Angelo, txMarch 8, 2018
Excellent place to work and grow, with competitive pay and full benefits. Friendly, family oriented environment with plenty of social and community programs for employees. I recommend working here to anyone.
Mobility Manager for 3,600 users but had no devices to issue.
IT Service Desk Analyst and Mobility Manager (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 6, 2018
As the first quarter started the decision was made to cease all outgoing devices. This made tickets stagnate and angered the users I was to be servicing.
poor management,
Outside sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 5, 2018
the local branch manager is great. Its the Territory sales manager with the problems. And the extremely high turn over rate. More than 14 in the past year fired.

not much contact with TSM. no training from them, no coaching. and then expected to produce magically high performance numbers. set -up.
Pros
uniforms, benefits, co-workers
Cons
bad TSM
Becoming about the bottom line
Regional Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Northern CaliforniaMarch 2, 2018
Used to LOVE my job, but consistent head count reductions has taken the fun out of working there. Overall a great company to work for, just with my belief of taking care of people and they will take care of everything else, things have definitely changed.
Pros
No weekends
Cons
Current culture
Better place to work at first.
Service Writer (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ME 04074February 19, 2018
FleetPtride had a better work environment when I started five years ago. Immediate supervisor was great to work with as was the General - Parts Manager. Wide variety of customers made every day interesting, occasionally quite challenging.
New corporate owners are trimming expenses by reducing benefits such as vacation and sick days paid and eliminating positions.
poor pay and a management culture that is bad
Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 18, 2018
I was lied to about the potential to earn money. The management does not value salesmen and they are seen as disposable.

The turn-over rate is over fifty percent.

The company is cheap in how they function on a day to day basis, to the point it makes it hard to do your job.
Pros
good people at the branch level
Cons
Poor management
Good Starting or Rebuilding Job
Driver/Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAFebruary 17, 2018
Fleetpride is a good place to either get back into the work force or if you are just starting out. the management is very fair. The hours are reasonable. The more you do the better your raises each year.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Low compensation
It made me write this and I didn't want to.
Not Given (Former Employee) –  Not GivenFebruary 12, 2018
I don't have anything else to say about this and don't want to write this but it's making me do it so I have to put 150 characters in this box here now.
Great company
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 2, 2018
This was a great company and they did not have enough employees which allowed for a lot of overtime. The manager was not supportive since he was leaving in 3 months.
Pros
Great overtime
Cons
Manger not greaqt
good group of people
Lead counter sales (Former Employee) –  Carlisle, PA 17015February 2, 2018
They told me I would make a certain amount by a certain time....but didn't. horrible raises....they nickel dime you, and then keep the rest for themselves. was made promises, but they never kept them.
Pros
met differant people everyday
Cons
not enough of me time.
Unorganized
Forklift Operator / Inventory Specialists (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILFebruary 1, 2018
No solid work plan on a daily basis, not enough equipment, lack of leadership
Did Inventory duties a daily basis, forklift experience with shipping & receiving
Great to work with the team
Parts Counter Person (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJanuary 24, 2018
Management lack experience, it sen they did not care parts would not be deliver with in a appropriate timely manner and the counter guys and outside reps would take the brount of the screaming from customer branch manager did not pressure driver or properly routed them not enough driver from corporate or counter guys if you have a family be prepare to work every other Saturday and make you plans with that schedule
Pros
Great guys to work with
Cons
No help from management
Fun place to work at days go by fast
Forklift Driver / Receiving Lead (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILJanuary 22, 2018
Clip art was a wonderful place to work at really hate I had to leave but unfortunately with my time if I had a chance to go back I would. morning meetings and exercise was a wonderful way to get the day started
Pros
Co-works easy to work with
Cons
Breaks every 2hrs
Poor company with too many changes to leadership
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Bemidji, MNJanuary 15, 2018
Worked there 4 years and had 4 different CEO's and 4 different area managers. Upper management will not listen to frontline managers. I spoke my mind and was terminated for it. Poor company with poor raise and advancement possibilities.
Nice People, easy work
PARTS RUNNER (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDJanuary 14, 2018
worked from 7 am to 5 pm with a 1 hour lunch break. i really enjoyed working there. spent most of the time delivering to minnesota.(3 total drivers). management was great. no complaints.
Pros
nice co workers, 40 hours, consistent work
Cons
breaks were too long, low pay
It's a good place to gonif you like heavy duty parts
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Burlington, VTDecember 28, 2017
I hate having to fill this part out so I'm just going to speak until it runs out of words. I guess it's not going to let me do that yet so I got to keep talking for now. there I go hundred fifty minimum met

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fleetpride. Our community is ready to answer.