Fleetpride Employee Reviews

10/10 Would Recommend
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAAugust 10, 2018
I worked at fleet pride as a seasonal inventory employee. The management was easy to work with, and the job was fun. It’s a well run business. I would return if given the opportunity.
Bad company to work for.
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Sewell, NJAugust 8, 2018
Lack fo leadership in the company Especially the NECR Manager and his boss. Never in my 20 year working career have I seen a operation like Fleetprid
Pros
Closes at 530. Thats about it. And ok pay but not for what you do. People think its a lot, but after bemefits amd the company's bs its not much.
Cons
No body knows what is going on, Lack of staff, They wait until someone gets hurt to fix it, Counter staff are idiots.
Great people to work with
Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 6, 2018
Is a good place to learn new things and u have a lots of opportunity the manager is a great person that will be able to work with u on anything and the people r so friendly
amazing.
Customer service/ warehouseman (Former Employee) –  Binghamton, NYJuly 31, 2018
amazing company. just not much room for advancement. also they provide your cloths (NOT BOOTS) but they charge you for them in the end. i didnt agree with this.
Pros
on the road all day
Cons
very rushed sometimes not enough time in a day to deliver everything
I just love to work
Taking off brakes (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHJuly 24, 2018
It’s cool but I’m looking for more in life get to dirty no OT no hrs I need more money tired being a temp I want feel good going to work kneeing I’m about make some good money
corporate company
Counter Parts Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Alice, TXJuly 11, 2018
stress full job only because of management. Do as i say not as i do work environment. The company was not appreciative of its hard workers. Corporate Company!!!!
Productive fun work place
Shipping and Receiving (Current Employee) –  Visalia, CAJuly 10, 2018
Job is great very little opportunity to move up weekends off paid holidays paid sick time great benefits and 410k work at fast paste and great co-workers
Overall A Good Company to work for
Outside Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 24, 2018
Everyday has its moments. As being in sales for the company I have a high quota to hit which does make the job stressful. Working with different vendors and customers in the heavy duty part industry at times can be overwhelming. The managers here are awesome. I am so proud to work with them as they treat everyone as equals and that no one is above anybody.
Pros
Good people, pto, ability to learn
Cons
Expensive benefits, micro manage from corporate.
Good Management
IMPORT ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 19, 2018
This is a Good Company to work for. Upper Management are very friendly. Co-workers are easy to get along with. Vacations are great. Good benefit package. You work hard, you get noticed. There's still more room to be Better among competitors.
Pros
Employees get Free lunch when we hit our goals
Cons
None I can think about
productive and fun workplace
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILJune 12, 2018
It's a warehouse so mainly it's about picking trailer and truck parts heavy things. Packing it to it's location store for pickup, also supervisors check you daily to see if you are picking everyday at a level.
Awesome
Driveline Specialist/ Machinist (Current Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDJune 7, 2018
Best move I have made in my career! They made it simple to switch teams and be on the same page with everyone at the shop! Customers are always first and employees are a team not a hiarchy.
Pros
Great environments
Cons
None really
Fast pace
line lead, trainer (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXMay 28, 2018
Great place for a person who into building axles and working with diesel mechanic..I've always had a love for trucks and I grew up in a mechanic household from diesel to auto so working with this company in the axle department was right up my alley and a great opportunity to further my education in the mechanic field.
work
Dock Worker (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILMay 22, 2018
Load/unload freight shipments, assemble, address, stamp, and ship merchandise
• Receiving, unpacking, verifying incoming products, also arranging packing for shipping
• Yard spotter/ move trailers to designated location, Responsible for moving empty trailers, opening doors and placing trailer into loading door, Drive and operate vehicle under 15 mph in and around warehouse and storage lot/staging area.
Great Job
Driver/Delivery (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 8, 2018
I enjoy working for this company, Just need to make more money due to the cost of living. I like driving and learning different things in the company.
Parts Counter Person (Former Employee) –  Williston, VTMay 5, 2018
Always busy. Treated very fairly. Good raises. Work your but off.... If you have a good boss there he will treat you like family. Drive trucks to deliver parts.
Fleetpride nightmare
Warehouse Associate and Driver (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 4, 2018
I have a log history of working in warehouses...normally kept neat, clean and organized....unlike Fleetpride's warehouse in St. Louis, Missouri...besides being a very dangerous warehouse to work...with 1000's of pounds of stock (truck brake drums for example) are placed very high on racks....delivery vans and the box truck are normally overloaded with parts....there is no monitoring of weight limits nor proper securement of freight in them either.....I was also held accountable for other co-workers mistakes (filling pick tickets for out going shipments.
When I was first hired....I received praise for my work not only from my manager but from my customers on my route (several of whom called into my Fleetpride branch to voice their opinions of me....one them said I was the best they encountered during the 8 years of business with Fleetpride....another customer called in to say... I was very caring and cordial.) I was terminated on 4-24-2018...they claimed their GPS system reported me speeding (50mph in a 30mph zone)... which is not true....I am not that careless. I will miss all the wonderful customers I had on route. I won't miss being held accountable for others mistakes and the dangers of overloads vans/box truck and the dangers within that warehouse itself.
Pros
great customers on my route
Cons
very poor management
Rewarding Company
Distribution Center Director (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAApril 15, 2018
Good company for growth and collaboration. Strong cross functional communication and excellent data analytical team. I would recommend this company to work for.
Vending
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Forest Park, GAApril 6, 2018
The best part of this job was the vending machine. I was laid off and I am very thankful for that. Fleetpride was a great company behind the scenes but the local branch sucked as well as the harassment I received from one of my managers.
IBM i Lead Technical Analyst/Developer (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 26, 2018
Great place to work. Great manager and director to work with. Collaboration within team and manager is excellent. Good development tools to work with.
When I worked here it was Truck Parts & Equipment
Controller (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KS 67209March 20, 2018
Truck Parts was the best place I ever worked. The management team - part of which still works for Fleet Pride - was great. Fellow employees were friendly. My work brought me into contact with many different parts of the company everyday.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fleetpride. Our community is ready to answer.