FleetStreet Couriers and Cargo Employee Reviews

management is lousy
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDMay 24, 2018
Training there is terrible, if you can call it training. Alot of backstabbing and two faced people and you can't trust them. Just a bunch of inbred rednecks and they leave you there to figure out everything on your own and very disorganised. The pay is cheap and they are just a bunch of users and don't care about anyone but themselves. And only apply here if you still want to be on food stamps and welfare because that is what you will have to have in order to live in this area with this low wage.
Pros
Cons
lousy pay for this area and no future with these kinds of people
Fun place to work but don’t get too comfortable
Courier Driver (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDMarch 30, 2018
This was one of my favorite jobs because of the work. As far as the company goes don’t get too comfortable because they fire people for things as small as disagreeing with management. Don’t give notice either when you do quit from either being under paid or over worked because they will fire you for doing right by them
Pros
Fun work because you’re on your own and driving
Cons
Poor vehicles, no job security, no raises, horrible benefits, childish management, disrespectful management.
My favorite job so far
Courier (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDMarch 14, 2018
I truly didn’t want to leave but had another job offer come around that I couldn’t pass up. I made life long friends there and learned more than ive ever learned anywhere else. If you want to be happy working there I assure you it’s possible as i was for almost three years. I will always recommend people to them. Like anywhere else theres ups and downs but management cares and that makes a big difference. I’ll miss my fleetstreet family!
Pros
Freedom of being on your own most of the time, good support for questions on your job.
Cons
High stress at times, long hours at times
Amazing Company!
Courier/Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDFebruary 24, 2018
Amazing company with a great management team. Plenty of work and hours to go around, and has a great work environment. Pay is fair and it is faced pace which i love personally. I would recommend working here to anyone who wants to enjoy and look forward to going into work everyday!
Pros
Great management!
Cons
Days can be long
Wonderful environment, great support
confidential (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDFebruary 21, 2018
This company provides one of the best support systems I have seen in my professional career. The owner is always here, ready to tackle the day. He will work the ground level and do what needs to get done for the bettering of the company and employees. Open-door policy is true here, and there are always opportunities for those that work hard and prove their dedication.
Not much advancement and horrible management
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDOctober 25, 2017
It’s an alright job if you can last. You are just as replaceable as any other employee even if you’ve been there for years. The management sucks. They don’t regularly maintenance their trucks, they don’t take care of their equipment, the trucks are always breaking down. There are NO incentives at all. They do not take care of the employees. We work very hard there but they never have paid for company meals or anything, no bonuses, no nothing. You are working there only for a paycheck and if you complain about the way they run things, they’ll fire you. They procrastinate on everything that should’ve been handled months ago. Lazy, careless management.
Pros
A job and a paycheck
Cons
Bad management, bad equipment, no incentives or bonuses
Great Company/Great People
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Boise IdahoAugust 1, 2017
I loved working here. I loved all of the people, and the work itself. Its never hard staying busy, and they will always have the hours to keep your paychecks coming. Unbelievable growth potential.
Pros
Lots of hours, Fun Place to work (most of the time), self motivated/reliant
Cons
Too much growth and not enough money put into the growth.
Great people
Last Mile delivery driver, On demand driver (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDJune 5, 2017
Start your day by getting to warehouse one to clock in, sometimes you have to wait an hour for a truck other times its there for you. Head to warehouse 2 so you can look for and pull the freight you will be delivering for the day. Usually about 15 stops, sometimes more sometimes less. While out delivering you get a lot of 10+ hours a day.
stay busy is easy
Dlivery driver (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDFebruary 14, 2017
it is trying to get organized there is plenty of work to do and its not to hard of work there are a few vets there but a lot more new bees the equipment is hit and miss so new and in good order some old and very lacking of service
Pros
plenty of hours to work, not to hard of work, get to drive semis with out proper lic.
Cons
get to drive semis with out proper lic., have a % of 80% chefs 20% indians very little TEAM envirment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FleetStreet Couriers and Cargo. Our community is ready to answer.

FleetStreet Couriers and Cargo Reviews by Location