Fleetwood Homes Employee Reviews

Welder (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAApril 10, 2019
My step father taught me to weld since I was fifteen I wasn't certified but they gave me a chance to show I could do the work I enjoyed my job I loved the environment and coworkers
Pros
Experience
Cons
Always smelt like rust
loved working here
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Woodburn, ORApril 10, 2019
I learned a lot here.i learned how to weld I beam and how to use stick. The employees where very kind and fun to work with. I would recommend working here for anyone
Productive and safe workplace
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Nampa, IDMarch 23, 2019
Work here was a new experience with alot of new experiences to learn. The job site was a safe environment, coworkers and management were all productive and postive.
Pros
Safe workplace
Great people
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  7007 Jurupa Avenue, Riverside, Ca92506March 4, 2019
Fleetwood treated me so well in my 32 years with the company. The work environment was great. My coworkers were so wonderful to work with. Great benefits, great career!
Pros
My coworkers, no doubt! Plus my support from our corporate office.
Cons
Can't think of anything.
Cut throat and stressful
Carpenter Helper (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, TNJanuary 24, 2019
I would not recommend this workplace to anyone. The employees and management are rude and will cuss you out. You're only give one hour to complete 3-4 tasks that generally would take up to 3 hours.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Shprt breaks, rude people
Productive fun and fast working pace
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Woodburn, ORJanuary 16, 2019
It was great working experience. Fast paced and some times challenging. They have bonuses for having good attendance and showing up on time everyday for work.
I loved my job the people I worked with past and present but a person who workstherefamily members illness don't have a spot here.
Cabinet Installer (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, VAJanuary 14, 2019
I was happy to work for them from 7AM to whenever the last supervisor was ready to leave.bBut for the fact of the matter the management well they do like they do anywhere else they make you feel wanted and then when you finally don't stand up to there expectation you a dissapointmet. And when you are brought back and given your job back and a two dollar raise well you mite be ok but don't let a family member get sick and need your undevided attention because when you go to the DR and get a note it don't count in your favor it only allowed them to take my 8 points that allowed me and my 3 weeks of paid vacation oh but I forgot when we got a new GM and HR lady I must have missed the memo that said anyone hired back before 6 months was up only restored everything but your vacation so excuse me the owed me 2 days but I should've had none because I wasn't back quite a year but on returning back I was made aware that my vacation included but no one rembers that just like no one recalls me dedicating my life to that place for 4 years granted the last year there 2018 when the family member was sick I gurantee u one thing it was not self inflected by consuming to much alcohol.
Pros
It was a job it paid the bills
Cons
Not enough breaks 2 in a twelve hours day
Poor management
Molder (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, TNJanuary 8, 2019
I can say they only take care of the ones that don't wanna bee there. The place is ran by some of the towns good ole boys so if you don't for in they will get rid of you and if you have a back ground they make sure to make you feel like they are doing you a favor
Pros
Cons
No management, being verbally abused
It was easy work and work
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Westmoreland, TNJanuary 4, 2019
It was easy work it was good Pay good insurance it was fast pace Work You learn how to use bunch of you learn how to use bunch of two tool and when you get done early you get a bonus every week .
Pros
Good paying job Good insurance Bonus every week
Cons
No cons
Molding Technician (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, TNDecember 13, 2018
You get paid more for working less hours. They paid you for working fast well. It's an assembly line and the More Trailers you get out in the less time the more money you make. It's a good place for someone who wants to work hard.
Pros
Get off early
Cons
May gave to stay late
Fast and hot place to qork
WELDER (Former Employee) –  Westmoreland, TNDecember 10, 2018
I was at Fleetwood for 8 years as a welder that was several years ago I am sure alot has changed with this company.We welded mobile home frames and also painted them in my department.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
Hot and fast work
Very productive and team oriented
Tops (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXDecember 4, 2018
Loved the hours pay and insurance like using power tools and getting bonuses weekly easy to balance life and work and lots of advancement great place for any individual whether make or female
Pros
Yearly paid bonus
Production
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXNovember 6, 2018
Production warehouse, very fast paced. You’re in a warehouse, inside of a mobile home, it is very hot! If you are not used to extreme heat conditions I do not recommend this job
Pros
Free Turkey during Thanksgiving
Cons
Healthcare
stressful
CSR (Former Employee) –  CSROctober 29, 2018
Irritated customers, which you can not appease because they are out of warranty, but you have to some how, Generally pleasant co-workers and a nice atmosphere.
Pros
location
Cons
Low salary
They need to be shut down they must be breaking the law somehow
Utility (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, TNOctober 1, 2018
They should be shut down
they need to be shut down
the fact they are not shut down is almost as bad as working there
Fleetwood either needs to shut down or shut down
Pros
donuts
Cons
the only pro is donuts so everything is a con
High pace construction
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Elizabethtown, PASeptember 24, 2018
Quickly hussle from one trailer design to the next installing light switches, receptacles, and light fixtures according to the schematic layout plans.
Production made
Asst.mgt.labor (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, TNSeptember 19, 2018
It was fast paste pretty much hard work learned new skills and trades I had to move due to living situations I liked my job but sometimes it was a bit much
Pros
2 breaks
Cons
1short break 30min. Lunch
Great job
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Candler, NC 28715September 18, 2018
I recruited, hired, trained, coached, counseled, and disciplined sales people; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities..I developed strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presented; recommended objectives. Built company image by collaborating with customers, community organizations, and employees; are enforcing ethical business practices.
Fun place to work at
Cabinet Maker (Former Employee) –  Woodburn, ORAugust 17, 2018
It's a really fun place to work at .. people are really nice and they make your day go by faster. Some people could be mean to you . The thing I would always have in mind is that I'm here to work not to make friends so I would always focus on my job...
Stressful place to work
Carpet Installer (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, VAAugust 9, 2018
I loved my job there and they did pay farley decent for wat the job offered. They need better supervisors that knows how to talk to employs without cussing!