Fleetwood Homes logo

Fleetwood Homes Employee Reviews in Woodburn, OR

Work-Life Balance

Fleetwood Homes insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

Productive and fast paced

You learn a lot and be productive. Start early get out late. Lines moves are fast so better catch up on your work and fast. Lunch trucks nasty food gives you upset stomach

Work is good place is all good the only thing is people around and supervisors that do not have any respect whit workers ..

supervisor have no respect to their worker, they use a bad language is everythin arassment. they are unfear some people have to work hard someother no

This company is not a team environment.

The departments are very segregated. Some appear superior and entitled. I didn't like the divided feeling amongst the co-workers. It was an uncomfortable environment and felt very uneasy.

they only care about the capital the company makes

i love the work. i love the jobs but ,the pay can be better and benefits should be top value for us labor workers the back bone to the company. I would go back because it is a full time job 6-5

Hard/steady work

As soon as we start to work we dont stop until break unless we need to go to the bathroom. Friendly people who expect you to work hard. If you need help you can always ask and somone will help you.

Job seekers rely on your experience.

My experience

Honestly from my experience from that place is terrible. I had an old man, who was my supervisor at the time puff his chest and abuse his power to fire me. I was not in a happy place during this time and he was sounded happy when I he fired me. So I did what anybody else would do and that is by reporting Fleetwood that they have a fragile old man who is way beyond retirement age. Not to mention the fact that I didn't get a chance to use my skills and knowledge from residential electrical skills and knowledge to use but rather hammer small blocks of wood to either a stud or joist. This company doesn't utilize their employees very well and probably never will. I'm glad I don't work there anymore.

Pros

Free occasional lunches

Cons

Poor work environment, lost or stole tools, old supervisor that should retired

loved working here

I learned a lot here.i learned how to weld I beam and how to use stick. The employees where very kind and fun to work with. I would recommend working here for anyone

Productive fun and fast working pace

It was great working experience. Fast paced and some times challenging. They have bonuses for having good attendance and showing up on time everyday for work.

Fun place to work at

It's a really fun place to work at .. people are really nice and they make your day go by faster. Some people could be mean to you . The thing I would always have in mind is that I'm here to work not to make friends so I would always focus on my job...

Management is great! Very fast paced. Don't expect to be going slow. You always have to try your best! Great pay and they also have bonuses. Great company overall!

Pros

Company Lunches and have raffles with great prizes!

Jobs at Fleetwood Homes

in Woodburn, OR
See more jobs

Fast pace, productive Manufacturing Center

As a sales coordinator I was responsible for inputting orders for the customers. I worked closely with purchasing, production and quality assurance to ensure the house was built the way the customer wanted it. I worked with two sales reps helping them with the customers while they traveled. I enjoyed talking on the phone and helping people build their home. The hardest part of the job was telling the customers it would be six months before their new home was finished.

Pros

The company paid well along with great benefits

Great job for people getting into construction

Good job not the best pay but great if your in need of a job. They are always hiring. Lots of overtime for those in need of extra money for those bills.

Pros

overtime

Cons

low pay

Bad manangement

We would assemble leno on the floors made big and small decks, we also built walls and everything was done all in one day. we would typically make up to 5 houses per day.

Pros

Good hours during the summer

Cons

Not safe enviroment, managers dont care about the workers and clientel

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fleetwood Homes. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Fleetwood Homes with

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?