Flex Execs Management Solutions Employee Reviews

4.3
Ratings breakdown
I really enjoyed my time here
Contractor (Former Employee) –  RemoteSeptember 28, 2016
I worked with Flex Execs on a couple projects, identifying and interviewing candidates for clients. The whole time, my interactions with both management and the owners was extremely positive, fun and made me feel like I belonged in the company.

The culture they cultivate is much the same, extremely positive and rewarding which shows in the clients they work with and candidates they place. I can't think of another company that is both fun to work for and dedicated to placing good candidates in good companies.
Pros
great team, culture and fun work
Cons
nothing that I can think of
Great place to grow and learn
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Willowbrook, ILSeptember 27, 2016
Flex Execs is a great place to work. Management always provides support when you need it. They are constantly encouraging continuing education and learning new methods to keep up with the evolving industry. Very understanding and flexible, I would recommend them as an employer.
Great Place to Work
HR Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Willowbrook, ILSeptember 14, 2016
I began my HR Career at Flex Execs, and it was a wonderful opportunity. The wealth of knowledge and support was unmatched. I gained experience in my role, and lifelong mentors. The environment was one of support and professionalism. I met with my managers weekly to discuss projects and expectations. I would recommend Flex Execs as a great place to work and partner with.
Pros
Great team
Cons
Great learning culture and strong work life balance
Client Solutions Manager (Former Employee) –  RemoteSeptember 14, 2016
Working for Flex Execs was my first experience recruiting at the agency level. Coming from a background as an in house permanent placement recruiter, I had a lot to learn and gain from working at Flex Execs.

I felt well taken care of, lots of people to answer questions and good support with any challenges or struggles that I had. Good listening ears all around.

The variety of work was good, lots of manufacturing jobs primarily and I learned a lot about recruiting in that industry which has been helpful as my career progressed. It was good to be exposed to so many different types of jobs to staff.
Pros
Great work life balance, good supportive environment
Cons
Some work days could be pretty slow
Noo thanks
Blahhhh (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 26, 2016
This staffing agency made me jump thru hoops to try and get a job -- that I was over qualified for!

There was a skype, 3 in person interviews, a test, and reference checks..to temp; not direct hire, no benefits.
Then I wasn't hired, because I had children and they thought I could not keep up with the schedule to open and close a reception area. What A joke.

I didn't even get a phone call I got a short written text, that didn't invite questions . After hours invested the proper thing to do was at the very least call me.
Also, there were huge inconsistencies with the staffing agency and the people at the company describing the role. Waste of time..

# rude
Pros
Cons
Bologny
Fun Place
HR Recruiter / Internship (Former Employee) –  Willowbrook, ILFebruary 28, 2014
• Filled 200+ positions with highly qualified professionals for premier companies.
• Sourced and recruited potential candidates utilizing web-based sourcing, internet postings, internal and external networking, and job fairs.
• Gathered contact information, enter data into database and maintain database information on candidates, companies and job openings.
• Manage process, resume flow, candidate scheduling and background checks
• Created and posted job advertisements on various online job boards.
• Participated and provided feedback on candidate interviews.
• Performed proactive direct sourcing to identify candidates by utilizing company leads, referrals, industry contacts, and internet sourcing. (LinkedIn, Twitter, and Etc.)
• Relationship building with our candidate and client base
Flex Execs was a nice place to work for contract professionals looking to work when it fit their schedules.
Office Administrator/Manager (Former Employee) –  Willowbrook, ILSeptember 2, 2012
I learned on the job: an applicant tracking software, troubleshooting techniques for computers, how to program a 15 line telephone system for 3 divisions, was given responsibility for building and maintenance contracts (sourcing bids), prepared and coordinated company's yearly partcipation in various association conferences.
Pros
financial bonuses when the company had a good year.
Cons
when i left, i found out that my role was spit into 2 new hires.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flex Execs Management Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Flex Execs Management Solutions Reviews by Location