Flex Health Employee Reviews

Fantastic company
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAMay 13, 2019
Excellent management, fulfilling work, awesome compensation. The company puts it's employees first and is always ethical, honest and diligent in providing the best service for Care-Givers. Lots of opportunity to grow within the company.
Pros
Growth opportunities, team enviroment, compensation
Flexibility at Flex Health
Compliance Manager (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAMay 10, 2019
Flex truly cares about their employees as well as their community. Flex means family. We work hard and have a good time doing it. It truly is the best place that I have ever worked. I have thoroughly enjoyed growing with the company!
Pros
Family environment, company outings
Innovative, Exciting, Challenging, and WORTH IT
Finance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAMay 10, 2019
Flex is an awesome place to work! In an ever-changing and growing workforce, Flex is keeping up and making sure its' employees are happy along the way. The company has solid morals and values, provides thorough training through hands-on experience, and each job here is one you can genuinely take pride in. The Flex family is the best!
Great potential for career advancement
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAMay 10, 2019
Flex is an amazing company that is continuously growing everyday. I have learned and accomplished so much over the last couple months. I truly enjoy my coworkers we are a family.
A workplace that caters to the needs of the individual
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Macon, GeorgiaJanuary 23, 2019
It's all in the name at Flex Health. They are flexible with your schedule, your needs and your goals. A startup that is growing at an exhilarating rate, they don't walk anything back and always remain transparent and focused on your success. If you are looking for something truly innovative where the sky is the limit, nothing compares to the opportunities provided at Flex Health. They do require full commitment and the ability to flex with them as growth continues to skyrocket, but the team atmosphere and ability to rely on the word of the management team makes this a career, not a job.
Pros
Laid back dress code, catered meals and happy hours
IT PAYS TO FLEX! I love working here!
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 18, 2019
Flex health is an outstanding company that uses innovation, technology, and personal approach to healthcare recruiting. I love working for this organization and look forward to their continued growth all over the U.S!
Pros
Casual and relaxed environment with so much opportunity for upward mobility
Super Company that cares about everyone!
Executive (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAJanuary 18, 2019
Flex is an organizaion that is built on a foundation of; dignity, respect, integrity, and fairness. All team members look for opportunities to encourage, empower, and inspire people!
Pros
Great people!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flex Health. Our community is ready to answer.

Flex Health Reviews by Location