Flex Employee Reviews

Found 1,438 reviews matching the search See all 4,046 reviews
Excellent Business to work for and awhole lot of experience for my future.
Lead Material Handler IV (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXOctober 21, 2018
People, process, and culture is all about at Flex. Would have stayed longer but business model change. Learn many procedure that is lacking at my work now.
Pros
Family
For me bear company
BGA Operator, Ball Grid Array (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX 78759October 18, 2018
Corporate culture refers to the beliefs and behaviors that determine how a company's employees and management interact and handle outside business transactions. Often, corporate culture is implied, not expressly defined, and develops organically over time from the cumulative traits of the people the company hires.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
People I worked with was great, that's all
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, TNOctober 16, 2018
Poor working environment, very Hot.. production keep going up even though u meet the production they wanted more and more, never did anything nice for there employees . Very badly underpaid. Manatory Sat they tell you one day in advance..
Fun place
Metrology Technician (Current Employee) –  Manchester, CTOctober 14, 2018
Competitive.Fun to work with coworkers give great time off. Has a lot of Incentives and is a company that will motivate you...........................
Good work environment, good people.
Environmental Health and Safety Engineer (Former Employee) –  North Las Vegas, NVOctober 9, 2018
This was a startup company. I learned about the beginnings of starting a new adventure in the large solar industry building solar panels. Very safety and environmental conscious company to work for.
Good place, fun work, good supervisor, managers
Production Operator Lead (Current Employee) –  Milpitas, CAOctober 8, 2018
I has been worked for Flex 4 years. They give me opportunities to learn and explore my skill set. there are a lot activities during holiday. It is good company for who have no skill to work to get training.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
flex
Production/Logistics Manager (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 8, 2018
Put a lot into flex to have them decide to close their doors in Louisville. Moving the site to Memphis is a mistake that in time maybe senior management will recognize.
Flex
Materials Manager (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 6, 2018
I was outsourced to Flex. Lost one position because it transferred to Mexico. The last position I worked for a GM who did not understand how to do his job
Pros
Large and very diverse
Cons
Some Manager do not know how to do their job
Flex need right management, better paying wages 100% insurance an more time off for family
Material Handler/ Receiving/Shipping (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 5, 2018
Flex need right management team,better paying wages, 100% insurance, more time off to enjoy family/life and profit sharing with the employees flex need to change there point system add more vacation time the company can become better than it is
Pros
Flex can become better than it is
Cons
If you don't have a life then flex is the job for you
Very poorly managed
Process Operator/Inspector (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCOctober 4, 2018
I don't have enough space to tell you how miserable this place was.My starred review should say it all.This division in particular was the medical division and was bought out by a company based in Germany.
Pros
A paycheck and a job
Cons
Too many to list
Horrible leadership, well none actually
Consultant/Contractor (Former Employee) –  Buffalo Grove, ILOctober 4, 2018
Lots of managers, no leadership.
Chaos on a daily basis, meetings to have meetings.
Nothing accomplished, deadlines mean nothing here.
They promote that they are Lean, however do not run that way.
People hide behind emails, literally some sitting 20 feet away will only send emails, never a conversation.
Pros
Busy, if that is what you like
Cons
Too busy for their own good
Productive and fun workplace
Financial Planner I (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCOctober 2, 2018
My experience at Flex was very positive and educational as it helped me grow professionally in my field and it provided good fringe benefits such as tuition reimbursement.
Pros
international employee food events
Cons
no free coffee
unproductive and no fun at all
Design Release Engineer (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIOctober 2, 2018
Typical day at work is away running to catch up what you have missed form yesterday. never end to anything you work on regardless the reasons. management are very poor it their style and approaches to employees. work culture is the greatest in this place. the hardest part of the job is to deal with both customer base on the internal support you get form the company, and the over charge to their customer for any thing needed to be looked at
Pros
coffee
Cons
good health package
Reasonable place to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 1, 2018
Flextronics was a reasonable place to work and management was very engaging. The people at flex were very on task and ready to work. Organization and attention to detail was something that helped the process of warehouse clerk easy to work.
Flextronics
Diagnostics Technician (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 30, 2018
Work was easy and not stressful, it was a very cold environment to work in. We wore safety strips on a our shoes to prevents elctromagnetic currents from running through our body.
great people, great company, great products
Senior Director (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CASeptember 28, 2018
workplace culture is great, fascinating to work for a company that designs, builds, manufactures and delivers so many different types of products around the world.
Pros
friendly work environment
Cons
working remotely is frowned on
I learn how to package equipment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaSeptember 26, 2018
Flextronics was something new for me I learned how to look under microscopes to clean parts that would go out to sell to other companies a lot of responsibility unfortunately it was a temporary job through an agency so my time was over
Pros
Bbqs with company coworkers
Cons
It was through an agency
They closed the facility
SMT Operator/ Lead (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXSeptember 26, 2018
Not a bad place to work but pay is low. Management is okay but closed the place and laid us off. They moved to another location which I don't know where.
production line
Test & Debug Engineer (Former Employee) –  Milpitas, CASeptember 26, 2018
The production is terrible with management system, unprofessional, not follow the procedure, no document of the works, speak broken English very hard to understand.
Fun workplace with a slow work turnaround. Can get boring sometimes.
Software Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Milpitas, CASeptember 25, 2018
Fun place to work with amazing people. The work was rather tedious and annoying. Running tests constantly and working on automation that proves to be slower than actual manual testing can be a hassle at times. I enjoyed my time and opportunities here however!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flex. Our community is ready to answer.

51.5K
41.4K

See reviews about

Diversity score

48out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Flex.

Powered by Comparably