Flexible Staffing Employee Reviews

Vary nice place to work at.
CLOROX Warehouse Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Fairburm,Ga.June 16, 2019
I don't like to write a lot just do my job and that the bottom line.Woking with this company is hard working and very competitive as you know,So you go in there and do what you gotta do for that shift.
this job is good for high school to college students 18 yrs + who needs summer money, don't have kids, or have bills to pay.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Frankfort, KYJune 14, 2019
the job is stressful, you're assembling cheap products that easily tear or break and they want you to work at face pace. Be expected to be laid off around Thanksgiving and Christmas season. There are no pay raises unless you apply for forklift driver or become a line leader.
Ok if you just desprerately need a job
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lexington, MOJune 6, 2019
This is a staffing agency that hires you, sends you to your job and then never contacts you again. They did not pay me my last paycheck and am still trying to get it.
It was a good job
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INMay 29, 2019
I jus messed up wish I didn’t but hey it’s a great job with some good people easy work in some good pay with over time I would go back in do it all over again if I could
Good place to work for as long as it is not at SMR.
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Port Huron, MIMay 29, 2019
The management and HE at SMR where I was placed to work sucked because they don't know how to do their jobs accurately and efficiently. If someone is fairly accused of say harassment, they do not investigate which ultimately led to my termination. I was framed and they did not investigate at all even given my written statement that I had provided.
Pros
Good hours and decent, not good pay
Cons
Management, Hr, Work hours to have any kind of family life.
People
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Elwood, ILMay 21, 2019
The people were rude and didnt care about anything were slacking off and really racist. I thought i have seen it all but then o go there. This is when they put me through DHL
enjoyable and fast paced
Forklift Driver Outbound (Current Employee) –  Mt. Clemens, MIMay 21, 2019
I maintain the movement of materials and the return of dunnage for 30+ trailers a day. Management provides the needed information to maintain time restraints and requirements to complete the job in a timely manner.
Pros
good working envierment
Cons
Replenishers not filling locations to meet material handlers needs in a timely manner
Worst company ever
Material Handling (Former Employee) –  Mount Clemens, MIMay 9, 2019
Worst company ever Port Huron location don't like to pay you it's been over two months and I'm still waiting on my check and when you ask management about it they make you feel like you're wrong for wanting and needing your money I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎
Worked for company through temp service
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Warrensburg, MOApril 16, 2019
Worked here for 8 months and I was hired on full time through the company I was working for. The on-site representative was a good help in supporting me through the entirety of my term there.
Temp company
General Laborer, Production Workers, All Other (Former Employee) –  Chillicothe, MOApril 3, 2019
I've never had a decent time working for them. Many times I've been placed only to be laid off a couple days later regardless of the job description saying it would be a minimum length of time.
Staffing Agency
Quality Assurance Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 27, 2019
This agency is great at finding their employees job opportunities. However, they don't have clients that pay very well, that offer really full time employment to the temps and they don't take into consideration your SKILLS and Education when helping to find opportunities for you. They have very few clients that pay more than $11 per hour and have quite a few that only pay $8.50 per hour which is a total insult to anyone with children and living expenses. This agency is great if you're just looking for some quick money, but not for a long term commitment.
Pros
They don't pay enough for assignments
Cons
You get paid every week
I hate flexible and eagle bend
Loader Operator (Former Employee) –  Clinton, TNMarch 20, 2019
I worked at eagle bend manufacturing for 3 weeks through flexible staffing had to go to the emergecy room for an injury that was pre existing took in a doctors note they said everything was good but my note said come back in 2 days so they called me 2 hours after i turned in my excuses and they said i was ok to come back the next day and told me i no longer have a job so basically if you work for eagle bend or flexible to get sick or injured because you wont have a job anymore
Cons
Rude people and they get rid of people like we are old candy
great work enviroment
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Bourbonnais, ILMarch 11, 2019
great people to work with. I learned more about packing faster. the job was really simple and laid back. I enjoyed meeting new people and staff members.
Pros
laid back place to work at
Cons
really no cons
Decent place to work if you just need something temporarily
Associate (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MIFebruary 27, 2019
Worth looking into for quick placement for certain places like TAC, but not likely for hire in until after at least 1 year of employment. Great for quick temporary work
None Professional
Cashier responsibilities (Former Employee) –  Bourbonnais, ILFebruary 18, 2019
Recuiting people for jobs.

How to process drug text

Poor management

Hardest part was finding people that wanted to work for min. wage pay.

Helping people find a job.
Pros
No lunches
Cons
Heath insurance
productive work place of a hard worker
Packing/Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAFebruary 1, 2019
i learned a lot about time management and taking care of your own actions of being a team player and the most part I love that was enjoyable was some of the people was positive of during their work.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
breakes
Packaging (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJanuary 30, 2019
Pretty laid back, can’t have your phone or food on the floor, but that means you stay productive. It’s pretty fun, you get to ‘play basketball’ throwing boxes on to a conveyor above you.
They are bad
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Sedalia, MOJanuary 19, 2019
They took way to much out of my checks didn’t pay me for overtime, would never do anything to help me out got fired because I callled in and had no answer so I left a voicemail because girlfriend went into labor and they didn’t care they fired me because they didn’t look into the voicemails
Peoductive
Mahcine Operator (Former Employee) –  Slater, MOJanuary 8, 2019
they were a short term company to get a full time job at Parker. they only hire ppl though temp agency. To get full time you have work a total 90 days.
Unfair only cares for self
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MIDecember 28, 2018
The type of company to send you on 3 day assignments could be 3 weeks . But when you get their a 8 hour shifts turns into 4 hour shift and allot of miscommunication.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flexible Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.