Flexible Technologies Employee Reviews

Flexible Technologies
Flex Flight (Former Employee) –  Abbeville, SCDecember 12, 2018
My first week working there I started off on Cutline making 8.75$/hr I busted my tail each and everyday .That Falling Friday I received a job promotion. They offered me a Flex Flight Postion making 14.81$hr for my hard work and dedication
Stressful. Mangment only worry about their bonus
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Abbeville, SCDecember 5, 2018
Too much work for little pay. No help are support from management. The little guy stay poor while management pockets a loaded.

Office personal use company spend card for themselves don't share with floor workers.

Mangerment don't know how to address workers . Almost type do what or say are eles. Very sad place to work.
Pros
The push saftety first
Cons
May not get yoir last breaks ( depends on how your machine is running ), HR team is not involved with floor personal, They stay stuck up in front office.
Awesome job
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Abbeville, SCJuly 21, 2018
I wish there was a flex in Columbia I could work at. It was very laid back. Challenging enough to keep you entertained. The staff was very easy to get along with
Pros
Free lunch break
Cons
Hot
Its okay no hard work at all! Its very clean!
Temporary Packer (Former Employee) –  Abbeville, SCJuly 6, 2018
Make sure you're always on time and don't miss any days!!! It's easy but bored as well. Not at all a bad job but the pay should be much better! It was good working there!
Great coworkers
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Abbeville, SCMarch 16, 2018
Flexible Technologies is a good place for you to work at if you like to be disrespected, under paid, overworked, recovering drug addicts and current drug addicts get more respect than anyone in the workplace. It would be a much better place if they start from scratch with management. The turnover rate is higher then any plant in Abbeville and it’s the fault of management because of the disrespect.
Pros
Great coworkers, close to home, lunch break
Cons
Terrible MANAGEMENT, poor training, no pay raises, favoritism, lack of communication
Very fast pace and stressfull
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, ArizonaMarch 5, 2018
It's a good job but the pay is not good for what I do for the company and my education and experience. I'm being under paid. I do the schedules for what to make every day and see what materials I don't have and get the production out every day.
Pros
Always work to be done, not boreing
Cons
Stressfull
my job requirements is very important,saftey job,i take my job very seriously there are many things to do to perform running a machine.
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Abbeville County, SCJanuary 31, 2018
An important part of me is when I get to work,see what machine I'm running for that night, gathering all my formation,an material that I will need to perform , checking products making sure it's in speck,if not I make the necessary adjustments that's needed to have great product for the customers. That's very important to me.
Pros
we do received good recommendation, an many grift certificate, an serval complimentary dinner.
Cons
In a 8 hr shift we received 2fifteen minutes break an 1 thrity minutes break that's great.
Stressful
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Abbeville, SCDecember 11, 2017
Stressful Production workplace. Management had a high turn over due to restructure. Coworkers were overworked and under trained for the steady changing demands from vendors.
Pros
Paid vacations
Cons
stressful environment
Not to bad of a place to work,but was very steady work at that time and production was a must.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Abbeville, SCDecember 4, 2017
Management was good with employees, a whole lot of overtime where expected at times. It wasn't the cleanest place but it was a job. a lot of times there were six day work weeks
Awesome Manufacturing Company
Home Appliances/Medical Departments Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Abbeville, SCOctober 9, 2017
Flexible Technologies is a wonderful place to work. There is always positive attitudes in the work place at Flexible Technologies. The management is supportive and understanding. Flexible is all about "Exceeding Customers Expectations" and giving back to the employees' and community.

Want to know more about Flexible Technologies?

Ask a question
Flexible environment, terrible management
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Abbeville, SCSeptember 6, 2017
Flexible environment, terrible management.
I enjoyed the flexibility. It was a very close knit family and they were not very open and warm to new comers.
I did advance within the company after being hired on.
Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCMay 18, 2017
They do not provide proper training and it can make the job more difficult and stressful.The medical room runs 7 days week. You are not given time off and it extremely difficult to balance your life or see your family.
Pros
Job Security
Cons
Work too many hours.
Very friendly staff.
QA- Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Abbeville, SCApril 25, 2017
I loved being able to climb the career ladder in such a short amount of time. Lots of things to learn. Loved the people I worked with. Hours on the other hand were kind of a downfall. I used to work 3-4 weeks straight before I became the QA
Pros
people, learning opportunities
Cons
hours
Production work place
Molder (Current Employee) –  Abbville, SCApril 20, 2017
We work seven to six days a week in the molding department 8 hr shifts get 3 breaks in all clean bathrooms decent canteen job gets boring standing in one spot all day.
Pros
Paid 30 min lunch breaks
Cons
Really do not have alot of weekends off
Small company with excellent availability for advancement and a family atmosphere
Plant Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 17, 2017
Great company that takes extra initiative to promote within. Safety was always placed first. The upper management positions always made it a point to communicate with employees at every level.
Alright place to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Abv scMarch 6, 2017
It is a OK place to work at but not organized and when your 90 days are up you get laid off .The supervisor's do not know what be going on with orders most of the time ,they are very strict on stuff.
Good company, poor management
Rewinder (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTFebruary 2, 2017
Overall, it is a good company if you are looking for a summer job or other short term employment. There are some good benefits for full time and a lot of the people are honest. But the cons outweigh the pros. Some in upper management is arrogant, self important, and some will lie or cheat employee's for their own benefit. They like people that are big talkers people that can put on a show rather than people that can work good.
Pros
Flexible hours, some opportunity for advancement
Cons
To much politics and to much rules
Not a fun work place. You are over worked, 7 days for a month and if you don't have vacation time then you are stuck working.
Machine Operayor (Former Employee) –  Abbeville, SCOctober 11, 2016
I wouldn't refer this company to anyone until the supervisors are replaced. The working ours are too much. They always say safety first and quality second but that's not true. You are hired and payed to run 2 machines but when someone is out, instead of shutting down the machines the supervisor wants you to run 4 which i think is unsafe.
Pros
The pay is good, some of the employees are great to work with.
Cons
Healthcare is not that good, shift favortism, unprofessional supervisors
Ok place to never move up
Floor Worker (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, INFebruary 28, 2016
Ok place to work, but not if you want to make any money. You will top out at your pay rate within six months and never get a raise other than the COL they do for everyone every few years. The management in here is a joke and the upper management seems to not care. Once you have your job you will never be able to move beyond it. Any suggestions will fall on deaf ears because the manager knows better than anyone, even though he has only been with the company for a year and never worked in this industry before.
Pros
Job security, as long as you dont rock the boat
Cons
Management could care less about the workers
ok
Machine Operator / Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee) –  Abbeville, SCOctober 17, 2015
Sage is a great place to work. The management are some of the best leaders i have worked with. The hardest part of the job was the rotating shifts.Its hard to have a good home life with this kind of shift.