Flexicrew Employee Reviews

Do not work here
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Ringgold, GANovember 9, 2018
They pick people who will work for less money. People with a college education are not selected to work for this company.
Bad choices on their part for sure.
Pros
Cons
Pay, decision maker
Official response from Flexicrew
November 12, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your previous experience with Flexicrew. Per your review, you were given an opportunity to work with our growing company, and for whatever reason it was not a good fit. We always make the best effort to hire qualified individuals for our internal and client positions, and sometimes we take a chance on individuals who may not have as much education, but in whom we see certain potential. I think that is 100% a positive for Flexicrew rather than a negative.

I appreciate your candid feedback, and we will continue to make the best decisions we can for hiring internally and for client needs - whether or not a candidate is college educated.

Laborer
Laborer/ St Dock Worker (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALAugust 28, 2018
They mostly have warehouse, state dock and laborer work. I was hoping to find something permanent with enough pay to be stable but was unable to find any real full time jobs with benefits.
Great experience
Debris Monitor (Current Employee) –  Ocala, FLFebruary 13, 2018
Job is very laid back , nothing hard about it. Managers were kind and very helpful to any one who needed help . Great company to work for. Nice to meet people from out of state.
Great team, hard workers, dedicated leaders
Debris Monitor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 4, 2018
Working with Flexicrew was a great learning experience. It taught me how to be able to learn something quickly and then be able to apply it and re-teach it within hours of just learning what You recently learned.

It taught us that as A-Team we all have to have our focus on the clear goals, regardless of the frustrations that may come.

it taught me how to read the county, state and city lines, I received opportunities where I got to connect with City Officials and Etc.
Pros
learn a lot about the place you live. the county rules regs, and etc. and you get to learn your county and city more Witness the diversity of upscale, middle class, and poverty, each and every day.
Cons
Wish the Jobs were permanent...!!!
Great Company To Work For
Director of Strategic Sales - National Territory (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALDecember 4, 2017
They are a true visionary company in the industry and I learned a ton about myself and the industry while I was there. The provided you the best opportunities and career advancement and have the most loyal owners in the world.
Good people
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 18, 2017
The people are polite and honest .Good working ethics.They always tried there best to keep me employed with my desired skills set.The work would get slow and a lot of cancelations.Other than that the company is good.
It was cool.
Hydroblaster (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALMay 13, 2017
I was able to make money without getting injured. I also ran into a lot of good people who were also hard workers. And it was based in my home town of Mobile Alabama.
Good Company Low Pay
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, GANovember 8, 2016
The company was great and the on site agent was awesome but the companies they have is very low pay... Do not get the insurance through them it is expensive and not worth it.
Pros
Laid back and fun
Cons
low pay, high insurence
Worderful clean place full of happy people
General Laborer (Stitcher, Stocker & Rigger) (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALAugust 17, 2016
A usual day at Azalea I would be early greeting family of the deceased, and prepping the body for the funeral. I learned that taking once the body is at the funeral home, you have a lot of responsibilities that have to be taken care of, because one mistake can mess up everything and the family of the deceased has zero-tolerance. Working for Azalea Funeral Service I've learned to use embalming and aspirating machinery, and also I've become more responsible
Pros
free lunch, nice uniforms
Best staffing organzation in the nation!
Onsite Staffing Manager (Current Employee) –  Pendergrass, GAApril 18, 2016
By far the best people to work for voted top 5 staffing agency in the industry, the company is like a huge family always someone there to help you when you need it.
Half amd half
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 26, 2016
Terrible company. Upper Management is nice but adhere only to people with seniority. Micromanagers USA. Didn't feel comfortable. Hostile work environment.
Good place to work, clean, and is climate controlled
(Blaster) Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 2, 2015
Alright, nice clean work place. This manufacturing plant is in a good location, and is close to convenient stores, and restaurants.
dont waste your time
interviewer (Former Employee) –  mobile alabamaDecember 6, 2014
Had a interview with this company. Had some confusion about my past employer and now the company don't want to hire me. Even after i explained my side of the story.didnt even rrespond to my email i sent her. Very un professional.
Pros
waste
Cons
stay away
Official response from Flexicrew
December 15, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. We hire based on qualifications and experience. We hire to meet the requirements of our client companies. We do not guarantee work to any person.

Productiveness
Junior Bilingual Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TexasJuly 21, 2014
Work closely with Hiring Managers to develop position profile and to understand overall needs and requirements. (Description, salary, timing, expectations, etc). Create a comprehensive job description based on hiring manager specifications to be used to present to candidates and to post to job boards and internal gateways. Develop and Manage strong consultative relationships with hiring managers and candidates. Provide reporting and regular status updates to the Director of Recruiting and/or Hiring Manager as required with an ability to accurately and articulately document information.

Responsibilities may include screening calls; managing calendars; making travel, meeting and event arrangements; preparing reports and financial data and customer relations. Requires strong computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors. Sensitivity to confidential matters may be required.
That was a fun job and I look forward to working here again
Boilermaker (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 25, 2014
I would recommend this company to any of my past co-workers.