Flexogenix Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great company to work for
RPA (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 13, 2018
Flexogenix is a good place to work at. There are times that are quite busy and stressful but you are compensated well. I have loved my experience so far. Things are quite fast paced and you must be able to balance a few tasks at times.
Pros
Caring company, competitive salary
Cons
A lot of changes which are sometimes done too fast
good money, Poor management and owners
RRA/RPA (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCJune 12, 2018
good money, Poor management and owners, practice feels money driven and not patient care driven. Pay is well but office politics are not good for moral.
Pros
good money
Cons
Nepotism, Poor managment and owners
Nice place, nice customers
Front Office Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCMay 23, 2018
The atmosphere is great! The people are better!! everyone is sweet and show that they care about each other as well as the patients.The employees know how ti be professional as well as how to have fun.
A great place to work!
Front Office Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 3, 2018
The office is under a year old however it will get busy like the North Carolina location soon. Management listens to your concerns and the providers here are great! I get to know all of my patients and feel like I am contributing to their well-being. It's a good feeling to see someone who was using a walker before not have to use one by the end of treatment.

The culture here is like family. Everyone looks out for the next and as long as you pull your weight things are good. There is team building and corporate doesn't feel "stuffy" like most places I have worked tend to be.

This company is changing constantly so being able to implement new changes immediately is a must. It may seem like a burden to some but at least we know if a process doesn't work that there WILL be change at some point to improve or toss it out instead of waiting a long time for something to happen. Management is very open to new suggestions and better practices to help improve flow and patient care.
Pros
4 day work week, easy to talk to management up to CEO, room for advancement
amazing place to work
INTERNSHIP (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 2, 2018
a good work place and friendly.learnt a lot of new stuff in the medical field.the management is well organized and strutured.workplace culture is great and warm.
Management needs work
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCMarch 27, 2018
The office is unorganized and needs help. Management needs help with management skills, people skills as well as other things. Not very personable. They do not provide good benefits or structure or advancement. You cannot get correct training or learn new skills.
Pros
off on friday
Great Camaraderie
Safety Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCJanuary 9, 2018
Typical days are busy with a heavy patient flow. However, the willingness of the employees helps the process run as smooth as possible. Management is attentive and tries to adjust to everyone needs where it is feasible.
N/a
Insurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 19, 2017
Great company. I enjoy working here and look forward to growing with the company. Great management and excellent benefits.. I can't wait to see what the future holds.
Upper Management & Training
MA (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCSeptember 4, 2017
Upper Management & Training. Both seem to be lacking, but the training is improving. Training for managers especially could be much better. Communication could also improve.
Overall great place to work.
Patient Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 19, 2017
Flexogenix is a great company who truly cares about both their employees and their patients. They provide a welcoming work environment with a supportive manager to go along with it.
Very nice work environment
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCMarch 3, 2017
I used to work for flexogenix and left only because of the drive. I loved working there. They treat their employees very well. Im hoping one day i can go back. It was an awesome experience.
Never trust a poorly written review....
Employee (Current Employee) –  FlexogenixFebruary 24, 2017
I have worked for Flexogenix for quite some time and can say that it has been a great experience. The founders are completely invested in the company and work tirelessly to make it better and stronger. They have had to make some difficult choices, but ultimately this has made us leaner and more efficient--as well as removed many toxic personalities.

Change and evolution is the essence of all business; unfortunately not all team members have the patience or 'change threshold' to weather these factors.

With that said, beware reviews from disgruntled former employees that are not able to construct complete sentences or spell the company name correctly. Their opinions do not reflect the opinions of current employees.
The benefits are great but the amount of bs is it worth it
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 23, 2017
Right now flexor Genex has this posting for a medical assistant position which is funny because they laid off three medical assistance because there wasn't enough work the benefits are great but the amount of work and bs that you have to deal with is not worth the money management is not trustworthy nor are they 100% competent enough to do their job. I would stay as far away as possible unless you enjoy working like a donkey
very busy office
CMA (Current Employee) –  Cary NCJanuary 31, 2017
the office laid off people two weeks ago. Not sure if we are going to have a job or not. I was only here for three months but it was a fun place to work for and people at very nice
Pros
very busy
Cons
no breaks lucky if we can take a lunch
Fast Pace
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCFebruary 7, 2016
I love my job and the co workers each and everyone of them treat you like family. The mangers are there on the job when every you might need them for questions or just to solve a problem when others are busy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flexogenix. Our community is ready to answer.