FlexShopper

FlexShopper Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative6 reviews
United States6 reviews
If you are looking for a place to work with great benefits and above average pay, then this is the place for you. All you need to do is be competent at what you are doing or what they ask of you.
Pros
1 hour lunches, and the pay
Cons
Training, Structure
Poor management. You will get fired eventually. The managers show favoritism. Very stressful. Managers a extremely rude. Will talk about you and smile in your face. Would not recommend working here. No job security. They slap pizza parties on top of bad management.
FlexShopper is a lease to own company and essentially a payment method for customers don’t have the money up front to cover the entire cost of the item(s). I was hired as a customer service representative. Even though being a customer service representative in a call center isn’t “my cup of tea,” or passion, I am sad to be leaving because of the people I worked with. I’m only leaving because I got a better job offer with a something that has more room for growth. Working at FlexShopper, I’ve honestly never felt more support and/or appreciation from management in a job before. The supervisors always go out of their way to show their employees that they’re supported and appreciated. If you don’t understand something, or need assistance with a customer, they’re there to help and assist you. They provide both bagels and donuts on a weekly basis. They also randomly provide lunch. They give raffle tickets to win prizes (like a smart TV) just for doing our job and doing it well. They make it a fun work environment by having contests (Halloween costume contests, headset decorating contest, etc.) and having “FlexShopper Fridays” where you dress up in that weeks theme (pajamas, beach wear, ugly Christmas sweater, etc.). They even give a raffle ticket just for participating in the different dress up days/events. The supervisors also go out of their way to let you know you’re doing a great job and thank you for doing your job well. That, I honestly appreciate more than anything, as even getting a simple “thank you” from most jobs/bosses these days seems hard to come by. You do have the - more...
Pros
Management support and appreciation, bagels, donuts, ability to earn bonuses
Cons
Unpaid lunch
The company is entirely built on selling products it doesn't own and billing you beyond exorbitant amounts. It's a rent to own company and can't even keep a clean office.
Pros
Free bagels and donuts
Cons
Small desks, website filtering, old mildew carpet
on the phone dealing with people who have no to very bad credit who need help financing items such as furniture and electronics. typical day is being on the phone dealing with constant complaints
This company takes advantage of poor uneducated people, and employees feel no remorse. Company has a constantly revolving door of customer service reps, the average span of a worker's employment is about 1 month or less. Short term employees look out for each other, and most supervisors are charismatic. Managers, however, are not very socially aware and are often insulting without intending to be. A large portion of the job requires employees to assume customers are dishonest. The overall attitude is not pleasant. I do not recommend this job to anybody looking for serious employment, but its an OK place to make a quick buck while trying to start a career.
Pros
Short term employees look out for each other
Cons
Mistrustful atmosphere. Managers do not trust staff, staff don't trust customers. Expect your boss to assume the worst of you at all times.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at FlexShopper?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at FlexShopper. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7
InHerSight Score
1.7Personal Development
2.3Career Opportunities
1.5Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Career recommendations for Customer Service Representative
Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more
Popular locations for Customer Service Representative in US