FlexTek Resources Employee Reviews

4.2
Ratings breakdown
Wouldn't Change It!
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 27, 2017
FlexTek has been nothing but a blessing for me. I had previously worked for another staffing agency, but FlexTek is a place that I enjoy and love to call home.

Everyone is very professional and determined to get the job done. Can times be stressful - of course, but it's because everyone wants the best work done.

We all work equally hard to make FlexTek the best place for both candidates and clients to work with.
Pros
Flexibility to make the job everything you want it to be, Your input and opinion is valued and taken into consideration.
Cons
I'm not a multimillionaire yet so I can't sit at home and eat bon bons all day :)
no comment
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 30, 2017
No comment. I have nothing else to say. The company has great intentions but are going through normal growing pains, It should have a bright future with a few adjustments.
great company
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 5, 2016
Fun work environment with a very strong supportive team. Management team is supportive and caring. They role up their sleeves and work with you. Co-workers are very friendly.
Pros
very friendly atmosphere
Cons
Na
Productove with plenty to keep busy
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 3, 2015
Clear log from the previous day to ensure invoices were sent. Start the days process all over unless otherwise advised. There's so many steps so you really don't know where you're going to began. The job task has to be cleared once you clear yesterday's work. There was really not enough time to train someone who are filling in temporary.
Pros
fast paced, always busy
Cons
Not enough training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FlexTek Resources. Our community is ready to answer.

FlexTek Resources Reviews by Location