Florence Savings Bank Employee Reviews

Going Downhill
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Florence, MAApril 21, 2016
Good employer at first but management does not know how to manage employees. People who bring down moral are still there but those who work hard don't get recognized for their hard work. They used to be a company that prides themselves on loyalty to their employees but honestly they don't care. They just want revenue.
Awesome place to work
Summer Teller (Former Employee) –  Belchertown, MAJuly 16, 2015
Hired for a temporary position for the summer. Offers excellent benefits for their employees. Teller work is easy, some things can be difficult to grasp but after doing it daily it becomes easier.
Great work environment with growth potential
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Florence, MAJune 28, 2013
Each day I assist customers with their banking needs and account maintence. I learn through my customers the different aspects of banking as well as how to handle all types of customers.
This is a very supportive work environment from co-workers and upper managment.
The most enjoyable part of my job is providing good service and making the customer happy, especially winning over even the most difficult customers.
The hardest part of my job is having the same routine and not being challenged enough.