Florida Hospital Employee Review

View all Florida Hospital reviews

Rewarding Career in Health Care
Health Unit Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 13, 2013
My day is very busy, which requires a tremendous amount of time management skills and organization. You need to have a team work attitude because your day relies on it to give the patient the best care and satisfaction possible. Critical thinking is need to keep up with the constant changes that come your way through out the day. The most rewarding thing besides saving and improving lives is the bond between your co-workers which you form.
Pros
Co-workers, 12 hr shifts
Cons
Short breaks, long hours

Other Florida Hospital Employee Reviews

Very busy office, your work is never done
Medical Staff Office Manager, Full-time (Former Employee) –  Zephyrhills, FLMay 20, 2018
This job was very complicated and detail-orientated.

It involved credentialing, meetings, minutes, bylaws, budgets, compliance with Feberal & State regs, policies/procedures, physician orientation, etc, Somewhat like a human resources department.

I managed one secretary, trained her to be an excellent credentialor.

The culture catered to the physicians and patients. Without the physicians we had no patients.

The physicians and other staff were so enjoyable to work with.

The hardest part is when I had a CEO who did not have any hospital experience except as an IT tech. He was challenging to work with and it was difficult to educate him. He left.

There is another CEO who has experience in hospital work.
Pros
Using my managerial skills and customer interactions
Cons
CEO who knew nothing about this office and would not learn.
N/a
Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 19, 2018
Florida hospital has given me a great opportunity, and i hope i have performed to the standard of patient care theu expect. I hope to continue with them for time to come.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Florida Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.9Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

2.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight