Florida Spine and Joint Institute Employee Reviews

Great co-workers, great group
Manger (Current Employee) –  FloridaMarch 31, 2019
The company is made up of hard working staff, from the front desk to the doctors to the administrative team. If you want a job to just "phone it in" this is not for you. If you want a place to become part of a team and make a difference, come here.
Absolutely HORRIBLE
Clinical Staff (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLMarch 26, 2019
Worst place ever! Management truly does not care about you. You can be dead and they will still ask you to come in or will simply write you up then fire you with no warning lol this place is an absolute joke so if you’re looking for security this is NOT the place!
Cons
Excellent company, Great Management and Teamwork.
Front Desk Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FloridaMarch 19, 2019
Great place to start and grow in the Chiropractic and Orthopedic field. Excellent management and team support. Fast paced. Can gain alot of knowledge and experience to advance within the company. Excellent doctors!!!
Pros
Benefits, 401K, Extended lunch break
All doctors and staff work together
Doctor of Chiropractic (Current Employee) –  Kendall, FLMarch 18, 2019
The job is rewarding and the management is exceptional. All medical and chiropractic staff work closely together to help the patients.

Any issues or concerns are addressed and not ignored. I went from a very stressful company with no overall management to this very well run company. Best move ever!!!
Pros
Lunch break daily from 1-3pm
Cons
Occassional late evenings
Nice place to work
Lead Care Coach (Current Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLMarch 14, 2019
Working at Florida spine and joint makes me feel very comfortable. It's a fast growing company and especially being my first job in the medical field, it has taught me a lot of valuable information.
Fast pace but great to work here.
Front Desk Manager (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLNovember 28, 2018
The hardest part are the work hours. Leaving so late. Aside from that it was an amazing place to work at. Glad I was part of that team. Thankful for all they did to and for me.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Late hours. Pay.
Great people!!!
Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 21, 2018
I LOVED working at Florida Spine and Joint! My favorite part were the people and flexibility. Hardest part for me was working for someone else. Definitely, a learning experience!
Pros
Great people
Cons
Needs better coaching
Excellet doctors, lack of managent to employee communication
Medical Assistant/X-ray Technician (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLJanuary 27, 2018
FSJI is overall a good company to work for if you can get past the gossip, lying and lack of communication. The doctors are awesome and they will teach you to broaden your knowledge if you ask. The Senior Vice President Wendy and Regional Manager Nephtalie are also wonderful. The rest of the management team needs to communicate a bit better and stop playing favorites.
Horrible Organization, Management and Pay
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLJuly 25, 2017
Overall my experience was horrible. There is always something wrong with the work you produce. Heavy favoritism and too much gossip and plotting amongst management. There is perhaps 5-7 people that you must report to with little to no regard for employees. No organization. Everything played by ear. Absolutely zero job security. Over 23 employees were laid off/fired over the course of my time there. Avoid at all costs.
Cons
fun work place. excellent team work
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLJune 22, 2017
my over all experience with Florida Spine and Joint was an amazing learning experience. little time for training but very hands on. The environment is very laid back, and everyone is extremely helpful in playing a part when it comes down to team work.
Pros
breakfast and lunch is sometimes provided
Cons
lunch breaks are just 30 mins
culturely diverse staff,different learning opportunities
/ Medical Records Assistant (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLAugust 19, 2015
Enjoyed experience, needed time off to prepare for ARRT state licensing exam. Lots of opportunity there but time for me to open new doors.
Pros
time flies
Cons
very cold a/c
Toxic environment
Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLJuly 1, 2014
Greedy management and poor corporate structure with no regard for employees and below average salary.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Florida Spine and Joint Institute. Our community is ready to answer.

Florida Spine and Joint Institute Reviews by Location