FLORIDA SUNCOAST SERVICES Employee Reviews in Longwood, FL

2.3Job Security & Advancement
Great place to work!
Telemarketer (Current Employee) –  Longwood, FLApril 30, 2019
I have work at Florida Suncoast Services for a few years now. You can make vary good money. The Management staff is dedicated to employees success. It is a relaxed company, The hours are great.
Pros
Money is good they do spiffs dress is casual
fast paced but fun
Appointment Setter (Former Employee) –  Longwood, FLApril 30, 2019
this is a nice place to work...it is faced place and the management does hold you accountable but they are fair. The day goes by quick and there are spiffs that help to make things fun. One downside is that they do not allow cell phones on the floor.
unorganized
Scheduling Specialist (Former Employee) –  Longwood, FLApril 24, 2019
very unorganized, this job was my first call center and it was a bad first experience, plus they literally hire anybody. I did like some of the managers, they understood why I left.
Awful
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Longwood, FLMarch 18, 2019
I didn't work there too long due to a very uncomfortable environment. Felt more like they were baby sitters. Would have to ask to use the bathroom or even get out of your seat, very short breaks, would have to rush back to your seat and if you were even a few seconds behind you were in trouble (I didn't deal with this but witnessed it) very loud and chaotic. Overall an uncomfortable job.
Pros
None.
Cons
Environment
Worst place to work for
Appointment Setter/Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Longwood, FLFebruary 27, 2019
WARNING
Never work for FLORIDA SUNCOAST SERVICES there a scam they lie about everything there dirty there’s animals everywhere the fire people for no reason they play favorites to the regular employees then the new ones I hate this place the only that was good about this place was the schedule other than that I hated it there so dishonest people get so upset when they call cause the call the same people the lead are horrible there would be calls of people owning there home for 15+years but this is for “new homeowners “ yea right I’m telling you guys don’t work here. The say your appointment setter but honestly your a telemarketer
Pros
Schedule
Cons
a lot of bs going on in this companny
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Longwood, FLSeptember 10, 2018
as a tela marketer is was a horrible job. people always cussing and then you have to listen to the bs in the office as the majority of the staff is under 30
Pros
hours
Cons
management
It’s a total scam!
Phone Surveyor (Former Employee) –  Longwood, FLJuly 20, 2018
You’re not there for long. They use employees only keep people for surveys. They don’t pay for your time there. Total scam don’t even waist your time!