FLORIDA SUNCOAST SERVICES Employee Review

View all FLORIDA SUNCOAST SERVICES reviews

they scam people, cold calling, unprofessional, the company a disapointment
ANNONMOUS PERSON (Former Employee) –  ANNONMOUSNovember 18, 2012
I would not recommend any one to work here. I can assure you that you'll regret it and it will be a huge waste of your time. The whole time I worked here I felt like I was scamming people with cold calling. It is infact cold calling and telemarketing. Your basically lying to the client. Bribing them with a 50 dollar giftcard to test their water. And thee intention is to sell them something thats why the analyist comes out to test the water, basically lying to the client. And when u do set an appointment and it turns out not qualified, u will not get credit for it. Your production will be monitored, and by the 3rd week, if u do not set 6 least to 9 appointments aweek you will be fired. Management is very unproffessional, dispatch cusses at their seat. The place is very unsanitary becuz they have a dog there. They do not even think about the peolple with alergies. And the fact that they let people on their cell phone when their at their desks is unproffessional. They are suppose to be working not on their cell phones. And they show favoritism to certain employees. And if u do not set a qualified appointment, then u must comes into work every single day 45 minutes before your shift for extended training. Good luck to any one who wants a job for 2 to 3 weeks becuz if u dont succeed u will be fired, theyare just that "cold".
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing

Other FLORIDA SUNCOAST SERVICES Employee Reviews

It’s a scam in a way.
Appointment Setter (Former Employee) –  Longwood, FLMay 20, 2019
When they hire you they describe the job it’s completly different than what it is. What they really make you do is call numbers and force a water test
Pros
Great hours 830-1 plus 20 min break. Friendly staff and managers
Cons
No benefits. Moneys based of sales.
Great place to work!
Telemarketer (Current Employee) –  Longwood, FLApril 30, 2019
I have work at Florida Suncoast Services for a few years now. You can make vary good money. The Management staff is dedicated to employees success. It is a relaxed company, The hours are great.
Pros
Money is good they do spiffs dress is casual